Configure Mobile Express in CRM 2011

If you’ve worked with Mobile Express in CRM 4.0, then you’re probably used to navigating to Settings –> Customization –> Customize Mobile Express.  In CRM 2011 the navigation has changed so that Mobile Express configuration exists within each entity.

For example, if you want to enable Accounts for Mobile Express, go to Settings –> Customization –> Customize the System –> click on the Account entity, and make sure that the checkbox for Mobile Express is checked:

Then, navigate to Forms underneath the entity and find the mobile form:

Open the form and select the fields you want to appear within Mobile Express and remove unnecessary ones.

Publish your changes and test on your mobile device by entering the URL of your organization with a “/m” after the URL (example:

1. Is Mobile Express installed by default in CRM 2011 says:

I can't find the download of Mobile Express in CRM 2011. Is Mobile Express installed by default in CRM 2011?

2. Adding Queues and Activities says:

Hi Laura,

Great article. Just wondering if other people are having the same issue. I am wanting to add my queues and activities sections to mobile express but it does not let me, the option is greyed out.

Would be great if anyone knows how to overcome this as we are wanting to use these areas to organize our day.

3. Kay says:

Same problem here, activities are actually the most important thing for me to manage mobily (is that a word? ;))

4. Patander says:

Mobile Express is installed by default at no extra cost.  Simply add "/m" to your CRM org url to get there.  More info here:…/GS_CRM_mobility.aspx

5. Josh Rusev says:

I can't seem to get Contact searches to work on Mobile Express.  It doesn't seem to filter.  Does anyone else have this problem?

6. crm software says:

Same problem here Mobile Express is installed by default

7. Michelle says:

Should the "notes" field on contact and account records be visible on CRM Mobile?  I've gone to the forms customizations and don't see it on the list to be added.

8. says:

I'm not abble to access to the crm online when using my mobile.

I'm using

Thanks you for your help.

9. says:

It works like a charm. My mobile network was so slow. So sometimes we have to wait

a long time before getting result we expect.

10. says:

I can access our  CRM 2011 Online Accounts, Contacts, Leads & Opportunities.

How do I access history or is this not possible?

11. Mun says:

hi, i using

it prompt me the username and password, i confirm i typed the correct username and password, but the system is not allow to login. May i know anything goes wrong?

12. Vimal says:

Hi …

Do anyone knows how to disable "Delete" option in entity form for Mobile Express.