There’s a lot of excitement around CRM at WPC (Worldwide Partner Conference) this year. I’m blogging live from Brad Wilson’s session on Next Generation Business Applications in the Cloud. For those that don’t know, Brad is the General Manager for the Dynamics CRM Product Marketing Group.
Here’s a quick rundown on some of the announcements…
- CRM ‘5’ is Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- The CRM 2011 beta will launch in September.
- We’ve decided not to go into 32 new markets. We’re going with 40 instead.
- CRM 2011 will be available in 41 languages.
- CRM 2011 Online will be available in late Q4 of this calendar year.
- CRM 2011 On-prem bits will be available in early Q1 of 2011.
Here’s a link to the press release - http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2010/jul10/07-12wpcdynamicscrmpr.mspx
More to come…