This release contains updates relevant to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Update Rollup 7 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Service Update 4.
Check out some of the new and updated topics you’ll find in this release. View the Release History for the complete list:
· Using the Paging Cookie – Fetch and QueryExpression sample code to show you how to implement paging.
· Using Pre-generated XmlSerializers – use these supplemental assemblies to increase performance.
· Visualizations (Charts) – This exciting new charts are available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online only.
· Walkthrough: Creating and Registering a Custom Workflow Activity – if you are new to custom workflow activities, this walkthrough will get you started.
· Authentication with CRM Online – these samples have been updated to get the organization-specific CrmService Web service URL from the discovery service.
· Using Filters in a Report – new information about enabling data pre-filtering on reports.
· Stylesheet samples – added HTML, CSS, and image files that provide a starting point for creating Web pages that look similar to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Import/Export (Customization File) Schema – updated the customization schemas to be used with the latest releases.
· PluginRegistration tool – includes the latest version of this tool used for plug-ins and custom workflow activities.
· Choosing Between the WSDL and Assemblies – read this new topic to help you choose the best method for your project.