If you’re thinking about going to Convergence 2013, just wanted to let you know we have many options this year for you to learn more about Connector for Microsoft Dynamics. The event is March 18-21 in New Orleans and we hope to see all of you there with us.
You can find Connector in the Microsoft Technologies area at the Expo. We’ll have people on hand (sometimes, even the engineers for Connector and of course The Hetz will be there) throughout the week to give you a demo of a feature or to answer your questions about Connector.
Interactive session for Connector (IDCP01)
In this interactive session, we’ll focus on providing first-hand experiences that existing partners and customers are having using Connector to integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM with one of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions. In this session, we’ll devote time for questions and answers so you can get the feedback and information you need from those utilizing the Connector.
Concurrent sessions for Connector
We also have three concurrent sessions on Connector, rounding out your learning options. You can find these sessions in the Cross Product track, since they apply to the Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV Dynamics SL solutions, plus many Dynamics CRM customers.
- CSCP01 – Connector for Microsoft Dynamics: Best Practices (this session will be co-presented by a Dynamics Partner, David Meharg of Aramanino McKenna LLP)
- Interested in some of the best practices for integrating Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Want to understand what other customers are doing to ensure success with their integrated systems? Come and learn from both the Microsoft product team and our Microsoft Dynamics partners as they share the best practices for successfully implementing Connector for Microsoft Dynamics.
- CSCP02 – Integrating Microsoft Dynamics ERP with Microsoft Dynamics CRM using Connector for Microsoft Dynamics
- Do you want to share data between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics ERP? Join us to learn about the Connector for Microsoft Dynamics, an application that provides the ability to integrate key sales data between the two products.
- CSCP03 – Connector for Microsoft Dynamics SDK
- Do you need to integrate your Microsoft Dynamics products with other systems and want to understand how Connector for Microsoft Dynamics can help you? Attend this session to see how the SDK for Connector for Microsoft Dynamics can help you integrate our other line of business applications and your Microsoft Dynamics products. We’ll also review the recent enhancement to the SDK.