Connector for Microsoft Dynamics V2 RU2 released today! This release includes enhanced maps, and also resolves some of the key issues that you might be facing with your RU 1 deployments. Additional features and updates are listed later in this post.
To download this release for your Microsoft Dynamics ERP system, go to CustomerSource:
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics AX
- The XPO that is required to enable support within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 requires Cumulative Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is installed.
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- This version requires Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 SP 3 when integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010.
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- This version requires Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix 2597312 and hotfix 2721512 when integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2.
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics SL
Would you like to know more? Check out the User Guide for your ERP system and begin your installation preparation. I know, I know; reading documentation can be an arduous task. But you know what they say: an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. So read the provided documentation to avoid the common mistakes and save yourself the support call.
Here is an overview of the feature list:
- Features across ERPs
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Duplicate detection rules are now better supported on child entities as well as on parent entities, reducing the likelihood of duplicate records getting into your system.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Duplicate detection rules are now supported on entities that reference other entities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM, reducing the likelihood of duplicate records getting into your system. Several changes to maps have occured to allow for this to be supported and these changes will be documented in an upcoming post.
- Data that has leading zeros in it (for example "000123") no longer has the leading zeros removed during transformation.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 child entities that appear in the log not only have their unique key listed in the “Key” column but also have the value of their primary attribute listed. This allows for easier troubleshooting of integration errors within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Documentation has been updated to include more detail on how each map functions and the assumptions that they make about your data, which improves your upfront costing when evaluating Connector for Microsoft Dynamics.
Features for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- The Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 adapter has been re-named to Microsoft Dynamics GP, to indicate that it is to be used with all versions of Microsoft Dynamics GP other than Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0, which has it's own adapter.
- The Microsoft Dynamics GP maps have been re-named to include a "GP" prefix on the entity name that resides in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Features for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 user Authorization is now supported, allowing for more flexibility in your Microsoft Dynamics NAV depolyments