Have you received error messages from the WCF services that you are trying to integrate to and from, similar to the following, "An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail"? if so, these steps can possibly help you to avoid having these records go into the retry queue. It should be noted that normally these errors are corrected on the first retry but the following steps can help you to reduce the number of retries in the system. You will want to take these steps on each IIS server hosting WCF services (Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Microsoft Dynamics AX services) in your deployment that Connector for Microsoft Dynamcis is interacting with.
These steps are taken from: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2003564
MaxUserPort and TcpTimedWaitDelay Steps:
To create this entry, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
3. Right click Parameters, point to New, click DWORD Value,
4. Right click MaxUserPort, click Modify, and then type 65534
Note: This value controls the number of dynamic ports that are
5. Locate the following registry subkey:
6. Right click Parameters, point to New, click DWORD Value,
7. Right click TCPTimedWaitDelay, click Modify, type 30
Note: This parameter determines the length of time that a
8. Exit Registry Editor.
9. Restart the IIS Service (IISRESET).
*Note: These are also found in the CRM Perf White Paper