A no-charge Productivity Pack for Microsoft Dynamics has been posted in the Microsoft Dynamic Marketplace under Dynamics Labs. This productivity pack allows you to further extend the Dynamics business processes supported with Connector for Microsoft Dynamics.
Dynamics Labs is an initiative by Microsoft to deliver innovation and enhancements to Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers and partners between major product releases. Applications, samples, and templates in Dynamics Labs are developed by Microsoft employees from teams such as R&D, Support and Microsoft Consulting Services. Dynamics Labs provides all solutions at no cost to our customers and partners to complement and extend the functionality of their Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment.
With the Productivity Pack for Microsoft Dynamics, you will be able to add additional value to your investment in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. Examples of this value include:
- Shortened AR time and having more cash available for your business — The Productivity Pack for Microsoft Dynamics, used in conjunction with Connector for Microsoft Dynamics, can help you manage invoicing and collections with much less effort and a lot more success. Imagine how shortening your order-to-cash time can help you have the cash you need to reinvest in your business. And in these times of tight credit, access to cash is king.
- Speeding up customer credit approvals — Processing the paperwork involved in getting new customers approved for credit can be a time drain for both your sales people and your accounting team. Productivity Pack for Microsoft Dynamics automates credit approval workflow so the accounting team doesn’t have to chase paperwork, the sale can close faster and, again, you can shorten order-to-cash time.
- Saving hours on the phone with front-office staff — Sales and customer service representatives need to know things like what the status of a customer refund is, how much credit a customer has left, whether a payment was received, and when an order was shipped. You maintain control of who gets to see what information. The front-office staff get faster answers so they can serve customers better. And your accounting team saves valuable work hours.
- Saving hours on data entry and troubleshooting — When sales orders have to be entered in two different systems by two sets of people, you waste time and introduce more possibilities for error. The Microsoft Dynamics solutions can help you reduce redundant data entry so that you can get invoices out faster, get them right the first time, and shorten order-to-cash time.
Productivity Pack for Microsoft Dynamics provides additional out-of-the-box data integration and workflow support for the business processes outlined. The data integration and workflow details include:
- Accounts Receivable
- Past due Receivables Invoice workflow
- Credit application dialogue and related workflows (contact and account)
- Receivables Invoice Integration
- Accounts Payable
- Vendor Integration
- Payables Invoice Integration
- Purchase Orders from ERP
- Enabling richer promised delivery dates for customer service
Note: Microsoft Dynamics Labs solutions, including this Productivity Pack, are not supported by Microsoft but there is a global community facilitated by the Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace that allows you to discuss and exchange ideas and questions.