The Connector for Microsoft Dynamics Team is pleased to announce the latest release of Connector for Microsoft Dynamics! This release ensures that your Microsoft Dynamics ERP deployment will have the choice to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 on-premises or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 in any deployment. This release also resolves some of the key issues that you might be facing with your Feature Pack 6 deployments.
This release can be downloaded for the respective ERP by going to PartnerSource:
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics AX
- The xpo that is required to enable support within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 requires Cumulative Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 be installed.
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- This version requires this NAV hotfix 2597312, when integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2.
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics SL (Available Jan. 4 2012)
Don’t have access to Partner Source but would like to know more? Check out the User Guide for the corresponding ERP which will begin your installation preparation. I know, I know; reading documentation can be an arduous task. But you know what they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. So read the provided documentation and avoid the common pitfalls and save yourself the support call.
In an up coming post, we will detail the new features included in this release, but here is the feature list at a high level.
- Source level filtering (ability to limit the integrated records retrieved from the source based on user defined criteria)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 adapter - this adapter now supports Internet Facing Deployment / claims-based authorization / SSL / Office 365 CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 adapter (supports Contacts and Customers)
- Splitting of documentation into install and deployment and ERP specific customization documents
- Changing the EULA to allow for integrations to and from a single microsoft Dynamics product (previous versions required that two Microsoft Dynamics products were being integrated using Connector for Microsoft Dynamics)