The Connector for Microsoft Dynamics Team is pleased to announce the release of Feature Pack 6 of Connector for Microsoft Dynamics! This release ensures that your Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 deployment will have the choice to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 in either an online or on-premise deployment. This release also resolves some of the key issues that you might be facing with your Feature Pack 5 deployments.
Feature Pack 6 can be downloaded for the respective ERP by going to PartnerSource:
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics Feature Pack 6 for Microsoft Dynamics AX
- The xpo that is required to enable Feature Pack 6 support within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 requires Cumulative Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 be installed.
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics Feature Pack 6 for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics Feature Pack 6 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Feature Pack 6 requires this NAV hotfix 2597312, when integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2.
Don’t have access to Partner Source but would like to know more? Check out the User Guide for the corresponding ERP which will begin your installation preparation. I know, I know; reading documentation can be an arduous task. But you know what they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. So read the provided documentation and avoid the common pitfalls and save yourself the support call.
Hopefully this gives you a taste of what Connector for Microsoft Dynamics can do for you.