Wow! Convergence 2011 was a whirlwind for the Connector for Dynamics team.
Our team presented three Concurrent Sessions with several repeats, two Interactive Discussions, as well as created Hands-on Lab content for attendees to walk through at their own pace.
We received a lot of positive feedback not only about session content, but about Connector as well. And, we gathered some great feature suggestions that we'll be looking into.
Convergence attendees were excited about Connector, including the upcoming releases this fall.
Here's a little bit about what attendees had to say:
- All the information was both relevant and informative.
- Fantastic demos -- can't wait to give it a try.
- GREAT INFO - USEFUL DEMOS -- Really gave me the insight I needed into what the Connector can do!
- I have a way better understanding how CRM and NAV talk now. Thank you!!!
- Looks like a very well designed tool.
- Thanks for really showing how it works.
- Good demos, nice product. Can't wait to use
- Very great tool, we are looking for something real simple, looks like a great alternative for use with CRM/AX. Thanks!
- Got some good feedback about the tool from a user who hammers it hard with the volume of trx he throws at it.
Thanks to all who attended and made this such an exciting year for Connector for Microsoft Dynamics!