The eLearning course 80739: Working with AX 2012 R3 Warehouse Management for Retail Warehouses is now available for partners on Dynamics learning portal. This L300 course is for Dynamics AX Warehouse Management (AX WM) solution architects and presales people who need to understand how to position AX WM to a retailer, and learn how to set up AX WM for retail.
This course also includes unique footage of a real life retail warehouse in action through various WM processes.
What are the goals for this course?
- Understand the terminology and basic needs of retail warehousing.
- Understand how AX Warehouse Management complies with the basic needs of retail warehouses.
- Learn, at a high level, how to configure AX to meet the needs of a retail warehouse.
- Understand how AX Warehouse Management can improve retail warehouse operations.
- Help improve the sales efforts and implementations of AX Warehouse Management in retail industries.
This course is instructed by industry expert and logistics consultant Steve Mulaik from The Progress Group who has successfully run several workshops this past year on the same topic. We are very happy that those of you who have not had the opportunity to attend one of those workshops now can enjoy Steve’s experience in this area through this online content. If you have any feedback, just drop a comment below, or even better, evaluate the course on DLP.