We’re very happy to announce that registration is open for three more workshops in Seattle around the Dynamics Technical Conference timeframe, February 2-4, 2015!
The links below take you to the registration site for each workshop, where you will find more course details. Use the code HaLF007 to get the special conference workshop pricing of $800 per person.
Jan. 29-31: L200 Warehouse Management System for AX 2012 R3
- This 3-day instructor-led training helps accelerate your knowledge of the Warehouse Management features introduced in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3. You will walk through product setup activities and real-world scenarios by using guided examples that include the new features.
- This 3-day instructor-led workshop helps address the unique needs of customers and partners deploying the Warehouse Management module within retail warehouses. Students gain exposure to what makes retail warehouses different and how AX 2012 R3 warehouse management features should be configured to meet many of these needs.
- NOTE: This workshop is for experienced Solution Architects, Technical Consultants, and Business Analysts who are familiar with the basic concepts of Dynamics AX Warehouse Management, including Work templates, Location directives, menu items, etc. This workshop is focused on explaining how to employ these flexible concepts to meet the complex needs of a retail warehouse. We spend little time explaining what these building blocks are and assume the student knows them or has participated on Warehouse Management implementations in the past.
Before attending this workshop, the student should have completed one of the following:
- Worked through the case study within the Warehouse Management System Implementation Guide.
- Have participated in the implementation of the warehouse management module in AX 2012 R3 at a working site in the past.
- This 2-day workshop helps accelerate your knowledge of the Transportation Management features introduced in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3. The workshop covers an overview of the TMS module, the setup of the transportation management parameters and configuration of the functional features, and the execution of logistics operations.