Que tal –
El siguiente HotFix KB 2670668 actualiza el contenido del Help Server para ambientes de Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Retail
De donde bajarlo?
Como lo instalas?
To install the translated content to the Help server, follow these steps:
- Save and unpack the hotfix file for the language that
you are installing.
Note When you unpack the hotfix file, each .zip file produces a
DynamicsAX2012-KB2670668-language code.msi file. For example, a
.zip file produces a DynamicsAX2012-KB2670668-DA.msi file.
- On the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Help server, click
Start, click Control Panel, and then click Uninstall a
- If an .msi file for a language that you want to update
is included in the list of programs, uninstall it. For example, uninstall
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Help Content (DA) if you want to use the
DynamicsAX2012-KB2670668-DA.msi file. Otherwise, go to step 7.
- Verify that the Microsoft Dynamics AX DVD image is
copied to a network location.
- Open the following Microsoft Dynamics AX DVD image
- Delete each HelpContent_language code.msi file
from the corresponding language folder. For example, if you download the
DynamicsAX2012-KB2670668-DA.msi file, delete the existing
HelpContent_da.msi file from the following folder:
Note The Uninstall a program process does not remove the .msi
- Make sure that a folder exists in the HelpContent
folder for the language that you are installing. For example, if you are
installing Help content in Danish, make sure that a DA folder exists as
name of the folder must match the abbreviation of the language, or the
language-region combination, that is used in the name of the .msi file. For
example, if you are installing the French language that is used in Canada, the
folder must be named as fr-CA.
- Copy the DynamicsAX2012-KB2670668-language code.msi
file to the corresponding language folder. For example, copy the
DynamicsAX2012-KB2670668-DA.msi file to the following folder:
- From the Help server, run the Setup.exe file from the
root of the CD folder.
Note If you have not installed the Help server, use the installation
instructions to install the Help server. The content for the languages
that you select will be installed when you install the Help server.
- Click Install, and then select Microsoft
Dynamics AX components.
- Click Add or modify components, and then click Next.
- Select the Help Server component, and then click Next.
- Select the Help content to install. For example, if you
want to install the DynamicsAX2012-KB2670668-DA.msi file, click Danish.
Then, click Next.
- Click Install.
You must have Microsoft
Dynamics AX 2012 for Retail installed to apply this hotfix.
You must restart the
Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply the hotfix.
Espero les ayude.