Management Reporter 2012 CU14 has been posted for download. This release contains quality fixes as well as a few enhancements.
Here’s a summary of the new Management Reporter CU14 features:
- Report Options for Web Viewer (DDM only)
- Change Period and re-generate report from Web Viewer
- Keyboard accessibility for Drill to Dynamics
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 enhancements for budget submodels with multiple parents
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Budget Control enhancements including new attributes
- Microsoft Dynamics GP performance improvements (previously released as CU13 hotfix 3682838)
- Many fixes for exporting to XPS
- Additional fixes for product defects
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 customers will have their data mart automatically reset upon upgrade to re-integrate data to support several of the new features.
With the keyboard accessibility enhancement, you will now see an option appear when drilling into an amount at the account detail level
- Users will see this dialog anytime you drill into an FD column amount and are at the account detail level
- For users who prefer to repeatedly drill into report transaction level within Management Reporter, they can click on the DESC or ACCT columns to automatically drill down without being prompted
- If the report detail level does not include transaction detail level, drilling from the account detail level will not prompt and will automatically attempt to Open in Microsoft Dynamics
Management Reporter 2012 CU14 will be the last supported release on SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 R2. Beginning with Management Reporter CU15, SQL Server 2012 will be the minimum supported version of SQL Server.
Management Reporter CU14 Release 2.12.14001.45
You can view which ERP versions are supported by this release by reviewing our compatibility list here.
You can find the download for Management Reporter CU14 here: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/northamerica/MR/downloads/service-packs/MROverview