Management Reporter 2012 CU13 has been posted for download. This release contains quality fixes as well as a number of regulatory features.
Here’s a summary of the new Management Reporter CU13 features:
- View a report in the web viewer in a grid view
- Display zero rounded values and zero actual values based on a report definition option
- Choose where the line number column displays on a report
- Display date formats in the report header based on regional settings
- Display calculated rows on the same line for different columns
- Report on closing transactions for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Additional fixes for product defects
In addition to the new features, there has also been a number of changes made to installation and configuration.
- With Management Reporter 2012 CU13, we have also removed the licensing checks within Management Reporter. All of the Microsoft Dynamics ERPs now support an unlimited licenses model, and we've decided to stop checking for licensing within Management Reporter. If you are not yet on an unlimited license plan, please ensure you stay compliant on your number of users.
- Microsoft PowerShell 3.0 or later is now a required prerequisite on Management Reporter server machines
- Changes were made to the database schema. If you had existing queries or scripts, they may need updating
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 is no longer supported
For Microsoft Dynamics SL customers, the option to create new legacy integrations has been removed. Existing installations using the legacy connector will work, but you will no longer be able to create new legacy integrations. Customers using the legacy integration should plan to migrate to the data mart.
For Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 customers, this will be the last supported release.
8/5/2015 - Bug 3660417 - Web Viewer missing scroll bar for reporting tree units. If you use the web viewer and use reporting trees, you may need to use the desktop viewer until this bug is resolved. Download the Re-release of MR CU13 to resolve.
8/26/2015 - Bug 3669431 - "Sequence contains no elements" error occurs on Companies to Company task with CU13. Open a support ticket to get assistance in updating the correct values in the ControlCompanyIntegration table in the ManagementReporter database.
Management Reporter CU13 RTM - 2.12.13001.13
Management Reporter CU13 Re-Release 2.12.13002.1
You can view which ERP versions are supported by this release by reviewing our compatibility list here.
You can find the download for Management Reporter CU13 here: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/northamerica/MR/downloads/service-packs/MROverview Please note that at the time of this posting the en-us version is available for download; all other versions will be available in the next two days.