A bug was found in CU11 data mart integrations that removes company access for users in the generator and designer roles. This bug will prevent the user from logging into any company and will prevent them from generating any reports. If anyone has downloaded CU11 we would recommend the following:
- Delete any downloads containing the 2.1.11000.32 build
- Download the new CU11 build 2.1.11001.1. This can be used as an upgrade from the initial CU11 release, or as the CU11 full release including the fix for this issue.
- If you have already installed CU11 with GP or SL, you can either restore a backup of the Management Reporter Database to bring back company security that was previously configured, or you can reconfigure the company access for users within Management Reporter after the update has been applied.
- If you have already installed CU11 with AX 2012, you will need to apply the update and make sure the integration is enabled. The next time the company to company map runs it will resynchronize company security from AX.
- Contact the support team if you have any questions or need assistance with the update.
There will be an additional update in the next few weeks to patch the Dynamics AX user integration to resolve a performance issue when a large number of users are being integrated.
The EN-US version is available to download now. Additional localizations will be posted over the next few days.