Management Reporter 2012 CU10 has been posted for download. This release contains enhancements around some of the most voted on suggestions in MSConnect including; export to Excel enhancements, suppressing account category details on reports, and additional flexibility around company configuration for Dynamics GP.
Here’s a summary of the new Management Reporter CU10 features:
- Export row-based TOT formulas to Excel
- An additional parameter has been added to control header and footer options for exporting to Excel in page view vs. normal view
- Removed account category from showing in the viewer and exported reports
- Improved generation and viewing performance if using SQL Server 2014 Enterprise Edition
- Ability to include or exclude companies for reporting in the Dynamics GP data mart
- Ability to exclude Analytical Accounting details in the Dynamics GP data mart
- Improved integration performance for large ERP databases
- Additional fixes for product defects
A few other important notes:
- All customers will have their data mart reset as part of the upgrade. Prior to installing or upgrading Management Reporter, please review the Readme file for important system updates.
- Management Reporter CU10 will be the last supported release for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Management Reporter CU12 will be the last supported release for the legacy provider for Microsoft Dynamics SL
We’ll be posting about each of these features over the next week or so. You can find the download for Management Reporter CU10 here: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/northamerica/MR/downloads/service-packs/MROverview Please note that at the time of this posting the en-us version is available for download; all other versions will be available within the next 24 hours at the same download location.