Hi everyone, This is my first CPM blog and I get the pleasure of announcing the release of Management Reporter 2012 CU8. This release, which has been posted for download, includes currency translation within the data mart for Dynamics GP 2013 customers, side by side report layouts, additional formatting options, and more.
Here’s a summary of the new Management Reporter CU8 features:
- Dynamic calculated column headers…no more hard coding of Months within the column definition. This feature received 55 votes on Microsoft Connect, thanks for continuing to submit product suggestions.
- Currency translation for Dynamics GP 2013 using DDM Data Mart provider
- Ability to create a side by side balance sheet by using a section break option in row definition. This feature received 65 votes on Microsoft Connect.
- Additional attributes added for Dynamics AX integration to support country specific localizations
- Triangle symbol to indicate negative balances; needed for specific geographies but available for all
- Option to include line numbers on generated reports
- Translation support for XBRL configuration
- Ability to set all columns in definition to Autofit by default
- Collection of Excel formatting improvements (50 votes on Microsoft Connect across)
- Additional fixes for product defects
We’ll provide more details on these features in subsequent blog posts. You can find the download of Management Reporter CU8 at the following links: