Another quarter has passed (goes fasts, doesn’t it) and we have a new update ready for Management Reporter – called Management Reporter 2012 CU7. This release, which has been posted for download, includes the ability to drill back to Dynamics from the Management Reporter Web Viewer, currency translation for Dynamics AX 2012 customers, plus a few more enhancements.
Here’s a summary of the new Management Reporter CU7 features:
- Ability to drill back to your Dynamics ERP from Management Reporter Web Viewer, allowing you to see detailed transactional information on any account
- Included Management Reporter into the Dynamics AX install for new customers, making it more straightforward to get the entire solution up and running
- Ability for Microsoft Dynamics AX customers to view any Management Reporter report in both functional and reporting currencies using the Management Reporter Web Viewer
- Support for currency translation for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 customers
- Accounts and dimensions on reports will now be displayed in the order you’ve identified in Dynamics AX
- Ability to include Fixed Asset Acquisition Date as an attribute on a report (Dynamics AX only)
- Performance enhancements using Management Reporter Web Viewer to view reports
- More than 90 bug fixes across Management Reporter and all Dynamics ERP integrations
We’re working on videos of each of the new Management Reporter CU7 features. We’ll start with the first one tomorrow and post them every day or so. Here is a link to the Management Reporter CU7 download.