The ability to easily view all reports in a report group is just one of the many new features included in the latest Management Reporter release, called CU6, which has been posted for download. The new features span report design, report distribution and report viewing and demonstrate the Management Reporter team’s commitment to ongoing value with your financial reporting solution.
Here’s a summary of the new Management Reporter CU6 features:
- Ability to generate a single report link for a report group created in Management Reporter Report Designer and open all reports from a single page in the web viewer
- Option to define the company, report date and report output locations for all reports assigned to a report group
- 14 new default reports that will be loaded for new Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics GP customers using Management Reporter
- Existing customer also can easily import these default reports
- New vendor, customer and audit attributes added for Dynamics AX
- Support for transaction descriptions that are longer than 100 characters
- Support for bi-directional text in Management Reporter Report Designer and Web Viewer
- Translation for 12 additional languages, including Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Finnish, Thai, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian, Icelandic and Arabic
Please also note that this is the final release for the Microsoft Dynamics SL INTFx (legacy) data providers. Microsoft Dynamics SL customers should make plans to transition to the Data Mart provider; you will see improved performance and stability with this option.
Watch for blog posts and videos with more information on each of the Management Reporter CU6 features over the next few weeks. To download Management Reporter CU6, click here.