If you’re thinking about going to Convergence 2013, just wanted to let you know we have many options this year for you to learn more about Management Reporter and Forecaster. The event is March 18-21 in New Orleans and we hope to see all of you there with us.
The Corporate Performance Management (CPM) team is sending several members of the team to the event. You can find us in the Expo in the Microsoft Technologies area. We’ll have team members on hand throughout the week to give you a demo of a feature or to answer your questions about Management Reporter and Forecaster.
Also, in the expo, the Customer Service and Support team for Management Reporter and Forecaster also will be available in the Expo area to take your detailed questions.
Deep Dive session for Management Reporter
“Taking Your Financial Reports to the Next Level with Management Reporter” is the new for the Management Reporter deep dive session this year, and we plan to deliver on that promise. Jill Carter from the Program Management team is leading this session, with help from several others on the team.
We’ll focus this session on three key areas and we hope you can walk away inspired to find even more ways to get value from your Management Reporter investment.
- Finding the hidden data in your general ledger
- Creating unique formatting and calculations
- Including additional data in your reports from Microsoft Excel
Interactive session for Management Reporter
For the interactive session on Management Reporter, we are taking a new approach this year. April Olson and I are working on this together, locating reporting scenarios that customers have implemented that we can share. We plan to show you examples of the report designs and report distribution best practices of some of our customers and discuss how to create those reports. We’ll also take your additional thoughts, ideas and questions.
Concurrent sessions for Management Reporter and Forecaster
We also have six concurrent sessions on Management Reporter and two on Forecaster, rounding out your options for learning all you can about CPM. You can find most of these sessions in the Cross Product track, since they apply to the Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP and Dynamics SL solutions, plus any Dynamics NAV customers that moved from FRx to Management Reporter.
- Management Reporter: Understanding Your Report Viewing Options
- Transitioning from Microsoft FRx to Management Reporter
- Creating Maintenance-Free Reports with Management Reporter
- Management Reporter Installation & Configuration
- Financial Reporting with Microsoft Dynamics AX & Management Reporter (in Dynamics AX track)
- Introduction to Budgeting with Microsoft Forecaster
- Managing Rolling Forecasts with Microsoft Forecaster