The installation of Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Service Pack 1 includes an update for the Microsoft Dynamics SL Data Provider for Management Reporter. This update is applied automatically when you install Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Service Pack 1 on the client computer.
Important: If you have the Microsoft Dynamics SL Data Provider for Management Reporter installed on a computer that does not also have Microsoft Dynamics SL installed, you must run the installation of Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 SP1 on this computer in order to update the Data Provider. To do this, follow these steps:
- Map a drive to the folder where the extracted Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 SP1 files reside.
- Run Setup.exe from this location. See ―Installing Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Service Pack 1 on page 6.
Download the Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Service Pack 1 at the following locations:
The following issues were resolved with SL 2011 SP 1:
- When the SL provider for Management Reporter computes all the ending dates for all the periods with history, it was having a problem when 02/29/YYYY is an invalid date. For example. 02/29/2011 is NOT a valid date. When 02/29/YYYY is an invalid date, 02/28/YYYY is put in its place. This change only effects Management Reporter and NOT the Microsoft Dynamics SL Financial module.
- Dimension Filters specified in the Column Definition now work correctly.
- When Sub Account Segments are setup and the setup uses all 8 segments or all 24 Characters, Management Reporter now works properly.