Are you ready to get going with Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics ERP? How about some training? If you’re looking for online training on Management Reporter, we have a couple options for you.
If you want to take an e-learning class, one is availble for Management Reporter. You can find it here. E-learning is a guided online training class that will help you learn all about how to use Management Reporter.
First, if you are interested in downloading training materials on Management Reporter, check out “Report Design in Management Reporter 2.0 for Microsoft Dynamics ERP” (Course Number 80255). You can use these training materials to go through the course at your own pace. In this course, you will:
· Design basic report building blocks in Report Designer including:
o Row definitions
o Column definitions
o Reporting tree definitions
· Associate the building blocks in a variety of report definitions including:
o Trial Balance reports
o Income Statements
o Variance reports
o Balance Sheets
o Statements of Cash Flow
o Consolidation reports
· Discover the power and flexibility of reporting trees to present financial results at the responsibility level (i.e. by dimensions)
· Apply worksheet linking to report on data maintained in Microsoft Office Excel
· Use report output and distribution options including Report Viewer
· Implement security including customized roles, groups, and users
· Use the Report Wizard to create reports
For those of you just looking to learn the latest about Management Reporter, check out “What’s New in Management Reporter 2.0 for Microsoft Dynamics ERP” (Snack Number LS00172). This Learning Snack provides an overview of the architecture, features, and benefits found in Management Reporter and how it differs from Microsoft FRx. It addresses the Report Viewer and Report Library, as well as the new features in the Report Designer.
A great first step in ensuring success with Management Reporter is getting the right training as a basis. Good luck!