As much as we wish it wasn’t so, troubleshooting is a part of using software. As a result, many of us rely on knowledge bases and the online communities to help us get through issues.
Knowledge base articles are a result of support calls received by the Management Reporter support team. And thanks to the support folks, we’ve been able to pull together the top ten most viewed Management Reporter knowledge base articles to help make troubleshooting easier.
- Information on using the Microsoft Management Reporter Migration Wizard (KB 2425087)
- Error message during installation or update of Management Reporter SP1: “An error occurred while creating the database.” (KB 2413470)
- Reports staying in “Queued” status in Report Queue Status window. (KB 2298248)
- Error message during installation of Management Reporter Server: “An error occurred while creating the database” (KB 2406948)
- Error message during Migration Wizard: “The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not registered on the local machine.” (KB 2102486)
- Error message when generating a report: "The report contains one or more errors." (KB 2288609)
- Error message when creating a company:” An error occurred while loading the company wizard.” (KB 2490578)
- Unable to log into Management Reporter after changing the user’s password in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010. (KB 2395300)
- Error messages in Management Reporter after restoring a database (KB 2490651)
- Changing companies results in the wrong set of dimensions available for selection in building blocks for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009. (KB 2481866)
I’ll be updating this list as the top 10 change, so be sure to check back!