If you are receiving the following error when attempting to log in, please see the below steps.
An error has occurred Could not open the ” company. There is no Assisted Setup within the filter. Filters: Assisted Setup
- Navigate to: https://<tenant url>.financials.dynamics.com/MS/WebClient/Default.aspx?company=CRONUS%20US
- You must update the <tenant url> section of the URL above with your specific company\tenant name
- Logging in to the CRONUS US company here should succeed
- Navigate to the “Companies” page via search
- Uncheck “Enable Assisted Company Setup” for the company the customer was trying to open (e.g. My Company)
- Have the user sign out and in again
- The user should be able to sign in to the failing company again
There is a broader issue here that will require a permanent fix on our end. This is the work-around that you can use in the meantime though until such a fix is put into place.