Spiderman 2… the game, not the movie…

I had been planning to go to Spiderman 2 last night at 12:01 am... but I decided to skip it instead... so I went out during the day and spent my Father's Day gift (a gift certificate for Best Buy... my wife made a great choice) on a wireless xbox controller from Logitech and the new Spiderman 2 game.

Now, I loved the first game... so my opinion should be considered in that light, but I really enjoyed playing this game. The 'manual' style of swinging is more difficult but seems so much more realistic and leads to more realistic movement patterns as you need to use buildings on either side of the street to lock your webline to... and when you swing out over a park you have that sudden realization that there is nothing out there for you to swing from ... and then you fall into the trees ๐Ÿ™‚

I think the best part of the game is the idea of random crimes... super heroes are always supposed to be stopping crime all night/day, with the cool stories happening outside of their normal 'job'... but this game starts to give you a sense of the pressure of being a hero. You can't help everyone, and just when you are a deadline, rushing across town to stop a bad guy or you are chasing a getaway car after a bank heist, you'll hear/see a mugging going on down a side street... and you have to decide what to do... who do you help? Of course, some missions/goals are required for the plot, so if you decide not to do those you 'lose'. I don't know if I like that, but I understand the limitation and the need to keep the plot moving forward, so I'll keep my vision of a totally open-ended game in the closet for now.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun... the new controller worked perfectly and felt great to use (people have commented that it is bigger than the S controller and it might be, but I didn't notice which is all that matters to me).

Update: While I don't mind the discussion in the comments at all, people might find the XBox forums at http://forums.xbox.com/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=28 to be a more enjoyable place to talk about this game... I'm afraid I don't know enough about it to help with very many of the questions, but I'm sure there are a lot of people who would be able to help over on those forums. Thanks!

1. Steve Hiner says:

You should have seen it last night. It was awesome!

2. thanveer says:

iiy’toobeautiful

3. gfgh says:

I want pictures and reviews1!!!!!!

4. John Decker says:

I have enjoyed this game very much. I’m almost 40% done with it. I think the bosses are very cool. I better go play it now!

5. Derek Jeter says:

Last night, afteer my game I played for 2 hours!

6. t says:

It’s an okay game, I just don’t like the linear plot. And the easiness.

7. MaRk says:

can you change into peter parker in it and change when ever you want

8. MaRk, nope… that would be interesting, but you just change into Peter whenever you visit the Bugle (which you can do whenever you want, but it isn’t the sort of place you’d want to go to all the time) or when you have to meet MJ, etc

9. jordan says:

yeah it was really cool

10. jordan says:

im going to save up and get it

11. MaRk says:

Duncan,thx 4 the info this game sounds amazing im in the uk and its not out until the 9th and av allready pre ordered it but when it gets 2 my house ill probb be on holiday . aaaaahhhhhh

12. MaRk says:

Can u imagine if the twin towwers were still around .think about it jumping off the twin towwers and waiting till the last minute 2 shoot a web just beafore u fall 2 ur death

13. MaRk says:

can anyone tell me if the the empier state building,crystler tower and time square in the game ???? . plz answer as soon as posible

14. Gabriel P. Laureta says:

hello

15. Gabriel P. Laureta says:

hello

16. az says:

its the @%$!ing best game the graphics are amazing, the voices (which are real cast voice overs, are incredible and the fact that u can string 3 people at the same time is so mad

17. silviu says:

i whant the game

18. MaRk says:

19. BS says:

Every building in New York City is in the game.

20. mal says:

Spider-man 2 is the best game i recommend anyone to get it.

21. MaRk says:

how far is every one on this game

22. jordan says:

da bollox

23. adam says:

when is it out in uk

24. MaRk says:

9th this frieday .a canni wait

25. MaRk says:

hav any of u found the place were the twin towwers used two be ? were the two lights stick up to sybolise the towwers.

26. bob says:

i think this is a brilliant game. the freedon and stuff is better than the first one. swinging is so much fun

27. slomotion says:

slo motion fo meh i like spida reflexz

28. mike says:

give me the game for free spider-man 2 the game 4 gamecube pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeee.

29. Elbird says:

is the original game available 4 PC or is it like a comic a kiddie version??

30. alex says:

is spiderman2 the game out for pc im confused cuz everytime i look on their website it goes 8 more days or something so can someone plz tell me

email me 2

alexdarktemplar@hotmail.com i greatllly appriciate it

31. MikeMan says:

hey guys

32. MikeMan says:

does anyone know where there is a demo of the game? I heard it rocks!

33. Elbird says:

i heard that the PC version from spiderman is not the same as for PS2 or XBox its more like a kiddie game,so for PC there comes only the kiddie version and for PS2 XBox is it like the movie

34. lilcandycanechild says:

I’m on the chapter"the first day of the rest of your life" and I can’t find my apartment where is it?

35. web-head69 says:

i beat the game in a couple hours.. and got to the chapter "the second day of the rest of your life" .. the game plot .. is basically … vague… the game overall difficulty.. was ought to be made for pre-teens… game design and graphics aren’t too bad… missions at the end of the game are tedious tho.. nothing to do after u beat all the bosses.. so play if u want….

36. web-head69 says:

oh and if ur looking for ur apartment… it won’t let u go to it.. unless it’s marked on ur map as a key location

37. number one spidey fan says:

i cant wait to the game comes out it looks ace

38. Flo says:

hi guys i’m from germany and spiderman 2 is coming out in cinema tomorrow and i watch it but i have a question about the Spiderman2 PC Game Is it in america the same game on PC as it is on PS2 and XBox beacuse i heard that it would be for PC in a "child version" and not where u can spin around the city like GTA and catch ur missions. Is that true?

39. MaRk says:

yes it is like a kiddies game im think ur still able 2 go around new york city but it looks really shit compiared 2 the consol versions . look at the game at http://www.gamespot.com or http://www.ign.com

40. Flo says:

that could only be a bad joke……oh my god this version is soooooo stupid,what do the guys from Activision think to release such a bulls***…….. really really bad. Now i gotta buy it for PS2 and that costs a lot of money.Anyway thx for the info

41. MaRk says:

no probb

42. Josh says:

I got it for pc and it is the blanking kids game and not the spiderman 2 game that is for x box, ps2 and gamecube, have they came out with the pc good version yet?

43. monge420 says:

can you play as doc occ or black cat in the game

44. bud says:

i think i’m stuck. i’m at the point where i can do the deliver pizza, daily bugle, or mary jane missions. and on my to-do list it says ‘complete daily bugle assignments.’ the thing that bugs me is that it has a check next to it but its not letting me go to the next chapter. can anyone help me?

45. scott says:

How do you beat mysterio for PC version. Everytime I get to him and throw the boulders they just explode in my face! Help!!!!!

46. Whatever says:

Oh and about the Mysterio-problem.. just jump around until he’s done throwing rocks at you. When the last has landed, just throw it at him. Eventually he’ll run off and you have to chase him.

Regards – A "Still" VERY PISSED PERSON!

47. Hey "A VERY PISSED PERSON!", while I agree with the general intent of your comments (the PC version sucks compared to the console ones, like the XBox one I’m using)… the language wasn’t appropriate so I had to delete the post… sorry!

48. MikeMan says:

I haven’t gone to my cousin’s house for a while. And he has a PS2. I wonder if he has Spidey 2? Anyway, I got a strategy guide for Spidey 2, and it has strategiesfor EVERY console! Even GBA!

49. MikeMan says:

What console is best for Spidey 2, anyway?!

50. Flo says:

I read the other guys’ ratings, and I called ActiVision and found out that the revised PC version will be just as good as the ones on the consoles, so dont woory. The demo all of the other guys have been rating sucks (rated Everyone), but the real version (rated Teen) will be great.

Just clearing up some stuff. Peace out.

AND THE THIS:

what do you guys think about that?

51. PETE says:

WOW!!!!!! LIKE WE EVEN CARE

52. MaRk says:

flo why would they waste money on a so called demo that looks like a game 2 me .

53. Stevo says:

How do you hang thugs from lightposts?

54. ROB says:

what is the game better on xbox or ps2 which one is more better/more dificalt to control?

55. ROB says:

just got the game !!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

56. AJ says:

Cool! I Hope i get the game today

57. ROB says:

this is to anyone who has compleated the game :how long is it because the last game was a let down on the length

58. Jack says:

I got the game on friday, the first day it came out but uncle has my ps2 so i havent played it yet im goin to his tonight and playin it.

59. ROB says:

so anyone no who long the game is?

60. ROB says:

so if someone could get back to me with that thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

61. R_Dizzle says:

its not long. it took me 2 hours to beat. tu madre

62. MaRk says:

how do u hang ppl from lamposts ??.plz answer

63. ROB says:

so how long then

64. dude says:

how many web techniques are there in the game???

65. Darth says:

SP2 RULES I like jumpin off the empire state n dyin

66. Darth says:

Any1 got all of the skyscrapa medal things? wot do u get if u collect all of em?

67. Darth says:

68. evan says:

how do visit the bugle im stuck at da part when it says ‘complete daily bugle assignments’

69. nick says:

hey for the guy who wants to no how to tie people to the light post u have to buy it from an upgrade store.

70. supper man says:

it is cool

71. iLp says:

I like pie

72. I dont know says:

it suck balls

73. R_Dizzle says:

i have the pc version, and i was wondering how you get all these so called "Bugle missions" and stuff and how to give the friggen gay lady her purse back when its stolen… i hate this game… :_(

74. jay says:

after u beat the game, u can buy the fight arena, which is in shockers warehouse, and it sez that its marked on the key locations of the map

it isnt

where is his warehouse, not the one on roosevelt isle, the first one?

75. cas says:

do any of you no anywhere 2 get spidy 2 for a cheap amount or with a discount or something

76. ROB says:

go to amazon.co.uk

it cheap there 25% off

but dose anyone no how long the game is

77. C_dog says:

some 1 hel me!

78. C_dog says:

Help*

79. R_Dizzle says:

the game for pc is very short. it only takes like 1 or 2 hours to beat. its only a couple levels the you go to freeroam which is gay because i can only go to like 4 cities…

80. R_Dizzle says:

anyone here know where all the rest of the cities are for thepc version? PLEASE TELL ME!

81. some dude says:

pc version is just as good maybe even better on the pc version u r able to download stuff

82. some 1 says:

sounds cool can u pick up citezens and throw them of the roof or somin cool like that – i just hate them pussy type games where it dont let u do any thing like that

83. Spidey says:

dizzle there arent any its just 1 city split up into about 4 or 5 small areas but its all newyork.

84. Spidey says:

The pc version isnt as good becuase it has fixed swinging, its worse than spidey 1. Swinging in the console version is spot on.

85. Smellster0 says:

does any1 know where to find st. patrick’s cathedral?

86. Smellster0 says:

hey any1 there?

87. sUPPER MANB says:

I THINK YOU ALL LIKE FRUIT CAKES

88. supper man says:

jj

89. suppdasf says:

the PC version sucks

90. some 1 says:

CAN U THROW PPL OF BULDINGZ!

91. FlawlesStyle says:

LMAO…i’m sorry, have any of you checked the spidey 2 score for PC on IGN or gamespot.com. Definitely not the same game I’m playin on Xbox. And to the fruit cake, you can throw thugs off of buildings.

92. MikeMan says:

Hey MaRK, to hang baddies from traffic lights and light posts, press: Attack, Attack, Web, Jump. But it’s in an Upgrade store for 2500 HP on chapter 11.

93. Erin says:

Where is the arcade in the game? my bf cant find it pls let me know

94. dj says:

man i beat ever thing and found all the cones but i cant find the arcade can some one help

95. Andrew says:

This game is so amazing. Last night I finally 100% finished it! I donètthink I am goin 2 play it 4 a while now. Great game but it can get real repetitive and boring after a while. Maybe i will write a stratagy guide or walk-through…

96. some 1 says:

so the PC VERSION SUCKS RIGHT!

97. some dude says:

well ive seen both pc and ps2 trailers and the pc version looks alot better

98. C_dog says:

some 1 help me i got it for pc and it keeps saying error creating RenderDevice!

99. man says:

kicks ass on ps2 but heard its crap for pc

100. docc occ says:

typestickyrice to play as the guy who killedpeters uncle

101. Eric says:

Hey gamers! Skimming this board I see that many of you out there either really love or really hate this game – so I’ll contribute. The first few minutes I played this game were in confusion – The controls have been modified slightly, but once you get the hang of it (which doesn’t take much and you have helpful hints) this game becomes unbearably FUN! I don’t want to bore you all with stuff you already know, so I’ll just let you know what I didn’t like about this game. After you beat Doc Ock and proceed with Chapter 16, there are no more appearances by Black Cat or any of those cool characters that kept the plot going in the game! At least – I have yet to see her! Just before you face Doc Ock she’s really helpful and together you destroy those big green-machine guys… well when helping citizens more of those guys come, but it’s like missing plot or something because it never explains what they are, where they came from, or anything – and on top of that, I miss Black Cat! She was concerned about Pete. she should at least check up on him after Doc Ock’s defeated? o.o And I dislike the Mary Jane missions after the game because – they act like nothing happened between them and gamers will know this is past the point where she ditched her wedding for him? o.o

Missing Black Cat

-Eric

102. pilldog says:

I forgot where the Spidey Store is!>:|

Can somebody PLEASE tell me where it is?

103. poo eater says:

you all suck, haha, the games ganna be great isnt it!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s i eat poo

104. poo head says:

is all console verions better then the pc version?

105. spidermanlover says:

it is so cooooool I have already beaton it but it is awsome if you buy it you will be thrilled

106. spiderman says:

IM FAMOUS!!!

107. MikeMan says:

Hey poo eater, eat my poo! ๐Ÿ˜€

108. MikeMan says:

Anyway, I bought the game for PS2, how do you guys get so used to swinging?!

109. SwingMaster says:

Hi All,

Looking at the board, gonna contribute some hints about Spiderman 2. (Talking about XBOX and PS2) Xbox version have great graphics but PS2 have better control on the controllers. But in the end, the graphics matter. PC version is a kids type so dont get them until the new revised on appears. Now, back to the XBOX and PS2. Use your map to find places like ur apartment, daily bugle, mary jane apartment and store. The spidey store have the dollar sign when u zoom out to map mode. Anyway after you complete everything, you could go to Mary Jane apartment and then there will be a short mission of swinging down New York to meet Mary Jane for dinner. There is a time limit by the way. The swinging is awesome, dont use the easy mode. Use the manual mode. Try to charge jump after you web out and release the jump when you are at the extentt swing. That will make you swing furthur and higher. Use sprint and charge jump if you want more speed and adreanaline. If you hit a building, press the sprint and grab button to do a wall sprint. I bought this game online since last 2 weeks and have been hook to it ever since. Cant wait for spiderman 3. (Remember to upgrade your wall sprint and web tie and swing speed.) Web tie enables you to web multible baddies at one go. Maximum web tie is 4 people. Also there is also combo. Hit the bad guy up ( attack,web, jump) this will hit the bad guy up then (attach,atack,jump) this will hit the bad guy twice and jump kick him to push him down and jump higher, quiclky b4 he drop( web) and continue with (attach,atack,jump). Enjoy. Any question email me to: remier1@hotmail.com

110. Dougyfresh says:

CAN ANYONE HELP ME!?!?!?

i just beat mysterio in chapter 9 and after i leave is apartment and do a daily bugle mission i should be able to progress to chapter 10, but no im stuck in chapter 9 because of some glitch, does anyone know how to fix this glitch or possibly where in the city mysterio’s apartment is located.

111. harry enfiled says:

CVKBJKHFDJXZBJVBDSGVJHDSBVSJKVNJDFKBHGVJDSBNVBJDSHVGJDFVBFJFDBHVFDJVBFD NJNCXVBVJFDBVJKFGVFD BNFBVJFBJVFJVFJVNFDJNVKDZSNFKJCJSDFJKVNDFJKBN JVFDGVFDSHGJKSE NFVDSKBHJFCHDSJKFNCDSJKHAFDSN KVBHGIREJHNGKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

112. harry enfiled says:

113. harry enfiled says:

114. harry enfiled says:

115. harry enfiled says:

116. PhantomAngel (not my real name.) says:

I think the game is great. Theres lots of freedom in it and yes it is easy but at least it isnt really hard. Every1 has there own thoughts and i have mine. thats it.

117. zac nayib says:

I hope i get the game on the 15th of July 2004

because it is my bithday on that day

118. crazy shadow says:

hey guys i got the pc version and i got to the part where you must throw rocks at mysterio but when i do this they blow up in front of my face. and this only happens when i throw it at him if i dont aim at him say at the floor or something he will throw but i cant hit mysterio cause as soon as i let go the rock blows help me plz….

a desperate and very pissed at mysterio person

119. jimmy polop says:

ive done this game

120. jimmy polop says:

its easy but wicked

121. fanman says:

hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

122. Billy says:

I’ve been trying to get past Mysterio for months! I can get the people, but it’s impossible to get them on to the balcony! I would really appreciate it if you helped. Thanks!

123. mike says:

how do u get to venom

124. mike says:

can u please tell me

125. mike says:

how come u guys r not talking

126. michael says:

easy m8 u jst does the thing that u are supposed 2 do lol lololololol

127. michael says:

easy m8 u jst does the thing that u are supposed 2 do lol lololololol

128. ike says:

Billy – Assuming you’re talking about the console version of Spiderman 2, the Mysterio bit when you’re inside the burning theatre is tricky, but easy once you know how..

Firstly jump to either balcony on the left and right and save the people hanging before they fall, you’ll find that if you sprint-jump off either of those balconies it’s alot easier to get back to the top balcony quickly, continue to rescue the rest of the people by swinging up to the left/right balcony and sprint-jumping to the top until they’re all saved, then it’s a simple matter of destroying all the robots.

Once all that’s done you’ll have to make your way to the Statue of Liberty for the next part of the battle against Mysterio… if you thought that bit was tricky, wait ’til you try this part.

Hope that helps.

129. ike says:

Mike – What? There’s no Venom in this game..

130. jay says:

how do I get to the statue of liberty.. this is driving me crazy, I can make it until the corner

131. jay says:

Ok, I got to the statue, by accident now I’m on the ground.. how do I shot the orbs? I need to be in the air?

132. josh says:

where is the arcade

133. josh says:

does any one know where the arcade is please tell me

134. josh says:

ive beten the game entirly except for the arcade

135. Lil Gal says:

How dou get pls help me

136. Coolio says:

I have been reading this thread and saw the whole bit about the T rated spiderman 2 for PC, i recently purchased Spiderman 2 for PC and I’m deeply horrified. Lucky for me the store accepted the game back after i opened it. I was wondering where I could get the T rated PC version? I’ be very tahnkful for a reply.

137. this game is very good

138. this game is very good

139. Draken says:

Ha a very cool game but he should be abell to beat up old ladies or highjack cars or somthing cool or funny

140. monge420 says:

can you play as black cat or doc ock in the game after you beat it

141. monge420 says:

can you play as black cat or doc ock in the game after you beat it

142. xim says:

should i get Spiderman 2 for the PS2 or for the Gamecube?

If any1 can tell me, thanx alot!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

143. michael says:

if u need 2 beat doc ock u need to get to a aioy bugle so if u need any more info plz contact me on mimon_17@hotmail.com and that is for other games aswell on spiderman 2 and others

144. Max says:

To Xim: Honeslty, the two are the same, but choose the one you have either played Spiderman 1 on or the console that you find the controller is easiest for you.

145. Phantom says:

(Im Max) I have a question- like many have asked before, im at the part that you exit mysterio’s apartment after you found the mirror door thingy, and in my to-do list all there is is the Complete Daily Bugle Asigment. BUt, i DID the daily bugle thing. Can someone tell me what i’m supposed to do? ANd if it is to go back to his apartment, Please tell me so and if possible tell me where it is :S

146. Max says:

No monge, you cna only play as spiderman.

147. what the?? says:

i just rented the game and i am having the same problem as several others. once i come out of mysterio’s apartment window thats it. the game does not continue on to chapter 10 and its pissing me off. i’ve even tried starting the game over from scratch and that didn’t work. does anybody have any idea how to remedy this problem

148. hi says:

does anybody know how to beat misterio at liberty island i cant figer it out?

149. ike says:

Hmmm… I can’t really remember what happens after you leave Mysterio’s apartment – Have you tried returning to the Daily Bugle?

150. ike says:

As for the question about beating Mysterio at Liberty Island – It is probably the trickiest and most frustrating part of the whole game to be honest.

The way to do it, is someway or another, you’ve got to swing your way right up to the top, this will involve holding ‘Sprint’ as your swing to speed you up, then releasing a charge-jump when you’re right at the top of your swing to gain height, now it’s a case of swinging to each one of those green orb things and punching them out one by one, once you get up there, the rest is pretty simple.

Hope that helps ya.

151. Tony says:

the game is great…..i just beat doc ock n now im doin the chapter called: the first day of the rest of ur life……. im basically just roaming the city tho just doin different things…..but i cant get to the statue of liberty…or ellis island….can sombody help me????

152. HAYA RUNE SCAPE RULES says:

THIS GAMES SOUND LIEK THE BEST GOING TO HIRE IT FROM VIDEO EASY CANT FLUCKEN WAIT ONE THING THAT I DID NOTICE IN THE FIRST GAMES IS THAT WHEN UR UP HIGH AND UR SWIGING U SHOTT WEBS UP INTO NOTHIN IS THIS THE SAME WITH SPIDER MAN 2

153. HAHAHAHAHA says:

Mary Jane is the hottest chick ever!!!!!!!

154. eric wong says:

i am eric. can you recieve me

155. james larkin says:

I DONT NO IHAVET PLAYED IT YET

156. baz says:

where can i get spiderman 2 demo from

157. diddledude says:

it seems to me that a lot of people cant get to chapter 10……after the bugle task…..me too its doing my head in…….please someone must know where we need to go next….help before i turn the game into a coaster…….

158. MikeMan says:

Kay, I’m on the mission where Ock is at the bank. Well, I don’t remember how to use the Destination Marker and I don’t know where the bank is! Sombody plz help really bad! I want to beat Ock up! :_(

159. thereallespaul says:

the game is cool but too short i beat it in about three days of having it, the street crimes are all to the same , if you havent got this game yet dont untell you can get it chep ,50 dollars isnt the best investment I made, and for those who cant gat to lady liberty you have to swing on the helicopters to get there it easy,its geting back that will fry your mind

160. gordie says:

One of the elements of the movie, that is lacking in the game, is the feature of Spidey selecting what he is shooting his web at; like a particular facet of a building.

I think the game would’ve benefitted greatly from such a feature. Many times I start off in a clean direction, only to swing off into so emtirely different direction, just because the AI point selection method.

Going in slomo(like the movie) and selecting a target to shoot, whould’ve put the game over the top.

161. gordie2 says:

for the most part, this game is fun to play. However, the camera cannot keep up 60% of the time, during crutial moments. Most of the time, the camera is not facing where you are facing. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be the ‘challenging’ element of the game, but I regularly say (to the engineers of the game) "fucking idiots".

Basically, the camera is the clumbsy sidekick that can’t keep up.

Yay.

162. gordie3 says:

Too bad they couldn’t have added a "what spidey sees" option; something like car racing games that give you 3 levels of camera view.

I guess these issues are what you get when a game is tied to the actual movie release date. So much more of the game is probably sitting on the cutting room floor, somewhere.

163. michael says:

add me 2 msn for lots of spidey info from stratigy 2 cheats add me on mimon_17@hotmail.om

164. michael says:

i am gay as f*** add me 2 msn on mimon_17@hotmail.com and for spidey experting cos i am 14 and completed it loads of times

165. michael says:

166. christian says:

im going to get it

167. Jazzyman says:

does any1 here know when this revised SpiderMan2 game for the PC will come out, Does it actually exist?

168. maddog says:

god!!! the statue of liberty thing is driving me nuts!!!! after smashing the eight orbs i went to the brain and it gave me the boot !!! if that wasn’t bad enough.. the f!@#$@#@ orbs came back!! does anyone no of a easier way?

by the way the game kicks ass… wait the game kicks all sorts of ass!

169. Jazzyman says:

Does any1 here know when this "revised" SpiderMan 2 game for the PC will come out, Does it actually exist? plz try to answer this, i really want to know.

170. sydney says:

so like does peter parker really alive

171. Rik says:

How do you get to the statue of liberty?

172. jazzyman says:

173. lalala says:

if ya wonna swing higher u got to use the swing bost at the end of the swing with a jump get u high{}{}{}{}{ any one no y i cant string people up to traffic light and street lights

174. Sambora says:

I’ve seen it where you can shoot one web out of one hand and not release until you hit X on PS2. So you can shoot a 2nd one, then hang by 2 webs at once. How the hell do you do that?

Thanks for any info.

175. diddledude says:

maddog……know what you mean about the orbs and brain at liberty…….but the best bits to come after mysterios apartment……………….running round for days cuz the next chapter wont come!!!!!!does anyone know how to complete the daily bugle task yet….?

176. SwingMaster says:

Go to gamespot.com and download the walkthrough. They teach you how to overcome the brain part and all others……

177. jazzyman says:

Does any1 here know when this "revised" SpiderMan 2 game for the PC will come out, Does it actually exist? plz try to answer this, i really realy want to know plz!

178. TOM! MItchell says:

Ive completed the game in 4 days(i beat doc ock)but i want to no how to be doc ock in the game plz some1 tell me!

179. jazzyman says:

Does any1 here know when this "revised" SpiderMan 2 game for the PC will come out, Does it actually exist? plz try to answer this, i really really really want to know plz!!!!

180. legoman82 says:

Yeah I’m with jazzy i also want to know when this revised Spiderman2 game for the PC that 2 people have talked about is coming out, or if it even exists.

181. carlos says:

i also got to the part where mysterio throws rocks at you and and they blow up before you can get to throw them back. its a bug in the game i know it.. anyone who can help me with this? is there some kind of patch i can download?

182. michael says:

hello it is me again sooo if u like 2 get lots of things also those secret cheats come on and add me on msn on mimon_17@hotmail.com

183. Chris says:

my dman game some hwo put the camera in a top down view and i dont know how to change it please help

184. diddledude says:

ok….thanx swingmaster for walthrough advice……but that still doesnt solve problem….it says exit mysterios apartment after doin mirror thing and then it goes to chapter 10……………but mine doesn’t i left mysterios 3 days ago…still no chapter 10 i know im missing the key but i cant find it………….help please

185. jazzyman says:

PLZ!!! PLZ!!!!!!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF THIS REVISED SPIDERMAN 2 GAME FOR THE PC EVEN EXISTS!!!!!!! PLZ!! ALSO IF ANY1 KNOWS WHEN WILL IT COME OUT??? PLZ!!!!!!!!

186. Mkaz81S says:

a hint for all which search the arcade: save your game and try a new, in the tutorial(chapter 2) starts a robbery in the arcade!!! mind this point in the map( it´s near the pizza-palace) and load your old game, and play a round(or 2)

187. Pc version hater says:

The Pc version is a sad story, the console versions are MUCH better, the pc version is a simple ripp-off…….boy do i hate activision for this…………………..

188. bob says:

how do you get past blowing those things up in doc ocs appartment

189. jazzman says:

ok people when "flo" said this did he actually mean it?:"Read that it’s from a forum it’s a kind of good news but i don’t if it’s right,1 first this: ACTUAL GAME IS BETTER

Just clearing up some stuff. Peace out.

AND THE THIS:

You guys,the demo is actually the kids version. There is an E rated one and a T rated one. The T is the exact one on the consoles and PC." If he did i would like to know when this revised version is coming out and if it even exists, plus where can you download the T rated demo?????

190. M J W says:

For the mysterio and his apartment thing, I think the *daily bugle assignment* on your to do list is the one that told you to go to that news conference where you first saw mysterio in the first place, so once you leave the apartment you don’t have to go to the bugle cause that’s done.

I think it’s probably one of those things where you just swing around for a bit and then something will happen, that happens a lot through the game. Maybe you need more hero points?

As for the orbs, yeah they’re a pain, but I found that when you’re right up to them, they have some sort of gravity, so you can keep attacking them till they’re destroyed that is once you reach them.

try locking on, that might help reach them; otherwise, just swing really high and try to get to them from above.

All of that aside,I beat the game in like a day, but it’s really really fun, just being able to swing around and all that. I think I’m gonna beat it again soon, but not rush as much.

As for peter parker’s apartment and all random places like that, I suggest you just restart from the beginning until you get to a quest that leads you to that place. then, check on your map where it is, like measure it compared to certain districts, or landmarks of some sort. I think peter parker’s apartment for instance is in a building with a star on it, (aka with a challenge thing).

I really wish the game were a little longer, but besides from that its great.

191. Etienne says:

What a shame…. this game it’s so bad this stupid child’s game. Iv’e expected better from activision, i can’t think of anyone who want’s to play this game of you know how the other console versions are…sooow stupid

192. shen says:

Yep! I’m stuck too at getting to chapter 10. It is driving me insane! I have loads of hero points and it still isn’t doing anything! I have been trying the other mission (pizzas & Mary Janes) but still nothing is happening. WHat on earth are you supossed to do? All you lucky so & so’s who have made it passed chapter 9 how long did it take for chapter 10 to start? was it pretty instant like the other chapters? Please someone help…..

193. M J W says:

Hmm well I don’t remember what happens at the end of chapter 9, meaning it’s probably self explanatory and automatic, so it could be a glitch, though to have so many people with the same problem is weird…I didn’t have any porblem with that. Well I think I"m gonna play it from the start again anyways sometime soonish, so when I get to that point I"ll keep that in mind and pay attention to what happens.

194. yotingyo says:

wicked its da best

yes yes breadbin

195. Ben says:

i’m at the bit on the console game where mysterio’s taken over statue of liberty – how do i destroy the 8 orbs?

196. shaun says:

Hi can someone help, just got the game, might be a very easy part but im finding it hard, you have to save six people in the room with mysterio, and u have to get them up to the top, i never find enough time to do this, i swing down and get them and go back up, but only manage to get 2!! is there another way

197. Ryan says:

how’d you all get stuck on chapter 10? I didn’t have any trouble till I got to doc ock secret lab..took me 3 hours to finnaly beat the idiot…now I’m just tryin to find those mary jane missions…no clue where or how or what…interested in finding parker’s apartment…can’t find either one…

198. Ryan says:

Oh ya, shaun, the timer if for the two dudes hanging off the balconies on the right and the left. the rest isn’t timed.

199. adam says:

fkugklut fiuuigjigdygiughuiqgighigdeuyqegyu

200. Cooonger says:

How do you get up to the orbs by the statue of liberty. I cannot seem to get up high enough to fly over to them….Help

201. Thiago says:

The PC Version of this game is an insult for anyone’s intelligence…..even a 3 year old child…..

It really sucks big time!!!

202. Can someone please tell me where the arcade is,or

M.J.’s apartment?

Info is apprecciated,Thanks!

203. Someone please answer!

204. Matt, are you insane?

You asked your question 3 minutes ago… this isn’t a chat, this is a web page… people might not answer for days or hours, if at all…

205. Do you have the answer Ducan?

206. Hey Ducan,are you still on?

207. Skate jj says:

so much better than the first one. and much better villians

208. M J W says:

Mj’s apartment can be found on the map. Head towards the daily bugle and keep going past it till you see it on the map.

as for the arcade, it’s hard to explain where it is. It’s sort of near the pizza place. Probably the best thing to do is just restart a new log and when you get to the quest where you have to catch the crooks who robbed the arcade, check your map when you reach it, and remember where it was.

As for the orbs, they have a gravity type thing if you run into them, so just swing as high as possible with charged jumps and holding the sprint button at the higher end of the swing.

for rescuing the people, there’s no other way than just getting them and taking them to the upper balcony. Only the first two have a time limit though, so take your time if you need to. It’s not hard once you get the hang of it.

209. M J W says:

210. Thanks for the info M J W!

211. Don’t buy the pc version!

212. Matthew Jacksons says:

Can someone tell me where the Statue of Liberty

is?

213. A jazzyman who really wants to know this: says:

OK PEOPLE WHEN "FLO" SAID THIS DID HE MEAN IT??:"Read that it’s from a forum it’s a kind of good news but i don’t if it’s right,1 first this: ACTUAL GAME IS BETTER

Just clearing up some stuff. Peace out.

AND THE THIS:

You guys,the demo is actually the kids version. There is an E rated one and a T rated one. The T is the exact one on the consoles and PC." IF HE DID I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THIS REVISED VERSION OF SPIDERMAN2 FOR THE PC IS COMING OUT AND WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE T RATED DEMO! plz!!! plz!!

214. You can’t download the T rated one,you have to buy it!

215. Derek Hampton says:

Just finished playing the spiderman 2 game on PC, took about 3hrs from start to finish. Grapics poor, sound poor, very much an 8yr Game. I really don’t know what the hype is all about.

216. M J W says:

Hype, the only hype there is is for the console version, the pc one (so far) is not much of a game.

217. Creep says:

Is the rated "T" version for PC released?

218. Adam says:

Im think im on the last level where you have to turn off 9 things off in Dr. Ocks flooded warehouse, then have to kill him, like on the train, is very hard! is there anymore levels after that?

219. jazzyman says:

i have no idea if a T rated version for Spiderman 2 for the PC even exists i just wanted to ask about what "Flo" said.

220. Hey Creep,the T rated version is not released

in Canada or the U.S. yet,but it’s already released in China(but it’s in Chinese!).

221. michael is the best says:

well i am very sorry but there is no levels after that but if u wanna complete that level wait for his tenticales 2 turn yellow and then web the tenticales together and then kick the sh*t out of them………if u wanna contact me on msn add me 2 mimon _17@hotmail.com

222. michael is the best says:

i av a qoustion ….how can i complete the bit were u get all 50,000 hero pionts 2 get 2 the other chapter tell me on msn on mimon@hotmail.com and or tell me here plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

223. michael is the best says:

sorry mimon_17@hotmail.com srrrryyyyy

224. nick fong says:

Hey guys im stuck on that place where you get out of the house of doom and there are freaky stuff and it’s at a aprtment that place is like hell if there is any way you help me then type it below me i don’t care if im the age of 9 and it’s for preteen or something I just need HELP!

225. michael is the best says:

hey kid it is alright i am only 12 but i am sorry i can not help but cud u help me from gettin the 50,000 hero pionts cos i am stuk liker mad it is doin my hed in

226. michael is the best says:

add me 2 msn on mimon_17@hotmail.com plzz nick fong

227. M J W says:

Hmm apartment with freaky stuff of doom..are you talking about Mysterio’s place? that place was easy, dunno what troubles you could have with it…

As for the 50,000 hero points, there’s no fast way around it, you just have to get the hero points whatever way you want, like helping people, doing the mary jane missions, delivering pizza, or collecting tokens of different sorts.

228. jazzyman says:

Hey matthew do you mean the T rated version for PC? cause if so i will stop bugging people about it.

229. jazzyman says:

I have a question about the good spiderman 2 game: on the activision site on the ps2 trailer and the e3 trailer it shows spiderman sky diving off of a building, can you actually do that in the console version? One more question: When you are web-swinging do you press a button to start like the first one, or is it somehing different?

230. troy says:

i beat the game in one day, and it’s the greatest game ever

231. M J W says:

yeah you an skydive off really high buildings, but you’d better swing a web before you hit the ground if you want to live…

Yeah web swinging has two different modes to it. There’s easy swinging which sucks, basically like swinging in earlier spidermian games.

Then there’s normal swinging. Normal swinging is basically really realistic swinging, and you have to attach your web to a building to be able to swing. if there’s nothing high to swing on, you’ll fall.

For swinging, there’s one main swing button, but you’ll be jumping off midair to get the most out of your swing. also it’s good to hold the sprint button for a good portion of the swing to make you go either higher or further, depending when you hold it. also, you’ll want to charge your jump while you swing, so that when you jump between swings you’ll go either higher or further.

The thing with swinging is you can go either really high, or really far, not both, so you have to be able to time it right.

232. some 1 says:

on easy swinging u have to web to a building u cant swing in an open area with or without easy swinging

233. fhfdfghf says:

dam right!

234. jazzyman says:

Cool! thanx

235. neo says:

the real spiderman 2 game for pc is coming soon

that all i know

236. jazzyman says:

I just hope it comes out for PC soon! Really soon! Cause i can’t wait!

237. michael says:

does anybody know how 2 get onto the maryjane missions cos i wanna do sum more hero point cos i can not get 50,000 hero points it is a pain in the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

238. nick fong says:

hey guys call me on 770-985-6225 so can know what we need now!

239. nick fong says:

hey guys call me on 770-985-6225 so can know what we need now!

240. some 1 says:

theres only 17 chapters!

241. jazzyman says:

Hey neo and matthew jackson, how did you find out about the T rated game for PC coming out soon? and matt, how did you know that it is already in china?

242. A_dlo says:

The pc version sucks, it really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy really realy

sucks

243. M J W says:

heh yeah I played the demo of it, it was sort of funny.

244. M J W says:

heh yeah I played the demo of it, it was sort of funny.

245. nick fong says:

HELLOW! CALL! ME! at 770-985-6225

MY NAME IS NICK

246. shaun says:

hi, is there easyer way of beating shocker the second time, where u have to keep deactivating the power to what he stands on, i always get killed!

247. nick says:

hey shuan this is nick what do you do once you get out of mysterio’s apartment

248. nick says:

WILL ANY BODY CALL ME LIKE HECK! MY PHONE NUMBER IS 770-985-6225!

249. Hey Jazzyman,I meant the T rated version for

PC is not out in Canada yet,ok!

250. Hey Jazzyman I know it’s already out in China,

because I read it on a website,but I forgot what

the website is called,sorry!

251. jazzyman says:

Geez! ok you didnt have to put exclamation marks on your messages. Hmm this is good news if it is already in china then it will soon move to North America, probably really soon.

252. some 1 says:

how could the T rated version come out in china before america seen as tho the creaters of the game live in america

253. jazzyman says:

I have no idea and neither does matthew jackson. But all i can say is: THE PC VERSION THAT ACTIVISION PUT OUT FIRST SUCKS!!!! IT SUCKS!!! AND I CAN’T WAIT TILL’ THE GOOD VERSION COMES OUT FOR PC! Thank you.

254. M J W says:

By the way, for that problem people have with not being able to do anything after leaving mysterio’s apartment, I just played that bit again.

once you leave, you just swing around for a bit, and you should get 2000 hero points for completing that mission. Then it should just start the next chapter within like a minute. If that doesn’t happen, then you either don’t have enough hero points, or you just have a really screwed up copy of the game.

255. jazzyman says:

Hey guys I wanted to know this : can you change into peter parker in a bathroom? My sis keeps saying that you can is it true?

256. some 1 says:

You can only change into peter when u go into the daliy bugle u cant walk around in the city as him or any thing like that.

257. Long John Silver says:

I have read that whaen you get 100% completion you can roam New York as either Spiderman OR Doc Ock. You go to Rosevelt Island and there is a "Change" coin or something like that, and you can change. Also when you get all secrets and skyscraper tokens you can go to the building with the clock on it on the southern end of the big island, i think at 3:00 PM on the game time (you can view this in the map. it goes by Military Time) and you can change into various costumes.

258. Long John Silver says:

If you dont already know this, you can view your percentage on how far you are in the pause menu. Just go to status and then game stats. It is in there somewhere.

259. Long John Silver says:

Where can i find a good FREE game map to use to find all the Tokens?

260. frustrated says:

where is the fighting arena in spiderman 2

261. Fruit Face says:

I really really want the game but i don’t have enough money yet.The only time i played it was at "EB Games".

262. Fruit Face says:

I thought the fist game was pretty cheesy because u web swing into mid-air.witch makes no sense. thats why this game is cool because u have to jump/let go of your web before you can shoot another weg. I’m determined to get this game.

263. Fruit Face says:

Just out of curiosity, how do you catch/defeat the black cat for the fist time????

264. Fruit Face says:

I really like the graphics on this game. I dont think there is any better

265. jz says:

can someone please help? i need to know how to gte past the part where the guy takes over the statue of liberty and i need to know how to distroy the orbs or whatever can anyone help?

266. Creep says:

any1 has any news about the spiderman game for PC?

267. jazzyman says:

Well there is supposed to be a new revised version of the game for PC, and according to what i have heard it is already in china (but it is in chinease) Now they could be wrong i could be wrong but thats the all the news i can offer. Oh and any1 my friend would like to know where to download a good walkthrough of sp2 for the ps2 and he wants it so he can find all the tokens and stuff.

268. jz says:

269. jz says:

270. M J W says:

jz, if you read the above posts, you’ll find your answer several times. Just look before you post needlessly.

As for black cat, there’s not much to it except to just follow her as fast as you can through web slinging, jumping, climbing and web zipping. It’s pretty easy if you do that, and I once you get the hang of them you’ll probably start to really like those.

271. Creep says:

do anyone of you all here recognize these levels? I mean are they in the ps2 and xbox versions?

272. black cat is hot but to bad shes annimated

273. ok..they said that u can go where ever u want in the game and thers no stoping u but u cant ever cross the briged all the way to the other side….wat bastards…-.-‘

274. who thinks im right?..and who thinks that they lied to us?!?!?!?!?!?!?

275. i m spider-man says:

and plz dont change the way black cat looks like right now in spider-man 2 the game..she looks hot and do not change her voice…it goes with her…….oh yea and to let u guys no the game spider-man 3 is coming out may 2007 and so will the movie….that sucks ass and i hope blck cat is ther =P

276. frustrated says:

can someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me where shockers first warehouse is?

277. frustrated says:

please

278. M J W says:

Dunno, but blackcat leads you to it, so you shouldn’t have any trouble. Unless you’re looking for the arena. If you are, well all I really know is it’s near the water somewhere, ,so just keep searching all buildings right next to the water.

No, I don’t recognize that game creep, that’s way different from the console version. maybe it’s the new pc one?

279. omg u ppl r so stupid….the first time u vs shocker is in this warehouse and yes it is near the water and if u do some of the missions in the start menue then black cat would lead u ther after u fight mysterio….if u dont get me then just keep doing ur missions and beat mysterio and after that just keep fighting crimes and then u will meat up with black cat trust me i beat the game its so easy =P ……and dont u think black cat is hot?

280. but then if u r looking for the arena then all i can say is that its in the east side of the city just go to ur map and ther qou;d b a compas and its near the water…dont u think black cat is hot?

ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!

281. jazzyman says:

Hey im spider man you think not being able to cross the bridge is bad???? you really think that??? well in the sucky PC version you can’t even go ontop of all the buildings!!! or the sratue of liberty, central park, or any other place!! you can’t go into the bugle, you cant swing where you want to there is fixed swinging (you click on floating webs in the sky and he swings from them)it takes 2 or 3 punches to knockout an enemy and then they dissapear!!! The console version is so much better than the PC version so don’t say things like: "you can’t go over the bridge". And the reason you cant is because spiderman only protects Manhattan not any other city.

282. Can some one tell me how to beat Quetin Beck?

283. Derek Hampton says:

284. Goober says:

I’m going to have to track you down and beat you with an organic carrot.

285. jazzyman wat u said was so damn true i never thought about it thnx for telling me that

286. Danny says:

HOW MANY PIZZA MISSIONS ARE THERE!

287. Max says:

For all those stuck after mysterio’s apartment. I was on the Activision site and they recomend killing yourself (jumping off the highest building) and restarting the chapter, making sure to go straight to the blue icon when you finish the mirror house. I hope it works, i’m off to try it now.

288. max says:

Stupid suicide tip didnt work. I’m still stuck on the same chapter.

289. M J W says:

you could also just save your game and then reload and see what happens.

290. jazzyman says:

Have any of u been on the Activision Spiderman 2 game minisite lately? I have noticed that they have added n-gage to the "games" menu but PC still says coming soon! What’s wrong with this picture?????

291. jazzyman says:

guys my friend would like to know where to download a good walkthrough of sp2 for the ps2 and he wants it so he can find all the tokens and stuff.

292. jazzyman says:

Hey Derek Hampton when you said this: "the spiderman 2 game is out in australia, you can buy it at BigW i know of. it has the same cover as the spiderman the movie game, so i can only assume it’s the movie like second version." Did you mean the PC version?

293. hehe..

I think you got some comments here ๐Ÿ˜›

294. jazzyman says:

any1?

295. Derek Hampton says:

I checked the Spiderman 2 game for PC at BigW today, and it’s not the movie type game, the statment I made before was just by looking at the box, becuase it was behind glass. in a lockup, but the other BigW here has the games on full display, and I can confirm that it’s the shitty version everyones been complaining about.

296. Jack Beaumont says:

This is amazing, superb a one of a kind game. and for all of the idiots who have written crapy reports on this a being complete load of blollocks. your are being a sack. this game is one of those games where you complete it and put it away forever. you can keep going it will never stop, you can never stop doing anything. and if you can or wont do the missions then you can just free roam around the whole of manhatten. just being spiderman. and too be honest who wouldnt want that!!!!

297. jazzyman says:

Jack Beaumont we were talking about the PC version, the PC version sucks! but the console version is good.

298. jimmy fallon says:

ok first off this game is rele good but the one thing i think sux is the isane challanges wit the wall spriting and wall jumps and all that crap……..wtf do u think iam some kind of asain that stays up all night and doesnt have a life so i can be perfect at the game wat were u guys thinking when u made this game that it would be easy to do but its still a good game!!!!!

299. *AzzA* says:

i got the about 2 days ago and man i 4ght i wos gonna b easy (man i wos rong). great game

300. great game, picked it up the other day, thought it was going to go by fast, not happening ๐Ÿ™‚

301. daniel winterbottom says:

i heard that the game for the poc is not the same as the one for the consol, does the pc game still have the huge ‘new york sized playground’ that is promised in the consol vertion?

302. jazzyman says:

NO IT DOSEN’T!!! IT SUCKS!! I OWN IT! YOU CAN’T DO ANYTHING!!! YOU CAN’T EVEN CLIMB ONTO ALL OF THE BUILDINGS!!! THERE IS FIXED SWINGING( there are webs in the sky that you have to aim at and click) AND IT IS BORING!! IT TAKES 2-3 PUNCHES TO TAKE OUT AN ENEMY!!! I BEAT THE GAME ON THE HARD DIFFICULTY IN 3 HOURS!! 3 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S RIDDICULOUS! I NEVER EVEN DIED ONCE!!!!!!!!! So yes it is different.

303. Lulu says:

THE MOVIE WAS KICK ASS I THINK IT RAPPED THE ALL THE MOVIES I LOVE SPIDERMAN!!!

304. Lulu says:

I LIKE THE GAME ITS PRETTY GOOD TOO.

305. luke says:

Uhh…i only have a P.C.

306. the other ike says:

4 ne1 trying to collect the skyscraper tokens u can see them as tiny gold dots on the map

307. the other ike says:

did ne1 realize that theres no way to know that the pc version is different unless u check forums. i bought it after renting the ps2 version because it $30 cheaper at wal mart

and i thought it was the same game. damn i want my money back!

308. it was crappy to be honest IT WAS POO!

309. Xim says:

hey guys. i bought spiderman 2 4 the ps2 and i have completed it. It was awesome!!!! (As is the movie) But Anyways when i was beating up some criminals, i hung 1 on a lamp post and this random woman sed, "i know your secret identity" has anyone else found this?!!!

310. jazzyman says:

One more question: Is the revised version of spiderman 2 for the PC actually real? that is all please try to to answer my question or at least say something about it.

311. Flo says:

can u swing around as maybe as peter parker when u go to ur penthouse and change clothes? (after u beat doc ock)

312. Pete says:

is it needful to make the MJ missions? and what do i get from this missions?

313. anonymous says:

Where is the arcade in the game?

314. jazzyman says:

Uh guys i know this sounds weird but my friend needs to know where his apartment is.

315. jazzyman says:

can you help?

316. M J W says:

No, you can’t change into peter parker and swing around.

His apartment doesn’t have anything useful in it, and it’s really hard to explain the directions, so just restart and play up to the mission where it tells you where his apartment is then remember where it was.

yes, people do randomely say stuff like that xim, all the time. other people say "luckely, no one has yet discovered my secret identity. oops, did I say that out loud?"

it’s nothing important, just random pedestrians say that to make the game more realistic or something.

the MJ missions give you more hero points.

The arcade is sort of near the pizza place, bur really hard to explain where it is due to the size of the map, so just restart and make a new log, cause the first mission shows you where the arcade is, so just check your map once your reach it to remember.

I hope that answered everyones questions. If your question hasn’t been answered, you can probably just look over previous responses further up and find it.

317. M J W says:

No, you can’t change into peter parker and swing around.

the MJ missions give you more hero points.

318. jake says:

were is his apartment i beat the game but cant find were it is. can some one show me with a picture of a map or something.

319. jake says:

320. M J W says:

no, it’d be way to hard to show you with a picture of a map. beating the game doesn’t show you. and besides, if you’ve beaten the game, there’s absolutely no point in going to his apartment, cause there’s nothing whatsoever you can do there. Seriously, nothing, you can walk around in a small square room, that’s it, no missions or anything.

If you really want to find it though, begin a new log from the begining of the game until you reach one of the missions where the objective pointer leads you to his apartment. then, check the map when you reach it and remember where it was, like look for landmarks near where it is to know the general vicinity of it.

I personally don’t recommend looking for it though. When I beat the game I wanted to find it, so did by restarting, but then got their at the end of the game again and was thoroughly disappointed.

321. ahmet says:

uygar.exe

322. stefano says:

i rele rely whant to play the game spiderman all my friends have it and i dont

323. jazzyman says:

Uh, guys can you still answer my question?: Is the revised version of spiderman 2 for the PC actually real? that is all please try to to answer my question or at least say something about it.

324. M J W says:

From what I’ve heard, it’s real, but it doesn’t exist yet, since they’re in the process of putting it togeather. Eventually you’ll be able to get it, but not now.

325. M J W says:

326. YO BLACK CAT IS HOT!!!!!! DONT U THINK SO…..?

327. jazzyman says:

YES THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO HEAR!!! YEAH!!! Lets just hope it is real.

328. Rami says:

where can i download it?

329. M J W says:

You can probably dowload a demo of the crappy pc version, but I wouldn’t advise it.

Get a console version, way better. If you don’t have a console, get one. Way better.

330. doubleteamers says:

game is a bit easy, but the graphics are cool and is the game play, completed it and got all upgrades 8 more buoys tokens 2 go. nice game bit short.

331. damien says:

where is the store at

332. M J W says:

You can find the store by looking at your map, the store is represented by a dollar sign. There’s lots of them.

333. warrenpeace says:

If you beat the game 100%, do you get something for all your troubles.

334. tyler b says:

it is sooo cool i cant belive i boute it peac out

335. anyone says:

It is the sickest game in the universe, i have finished it ut i am still doin the last chapter

336. eroticdrunksniper says:

im really pissesd, spider man cost 29.99p, i had thirty quid and then all of a sudden i need ta pay me brother back!Typical!Now im gonna be sat bored 4 another month till i get me pocket money!SHIT!

337. sam says:

how do u hang ppl up at the same time? and how do u hang them off lamp posts?

338. alan says:

does no one know really how to hang ppl off light poles or anything like that? or get multiple ppl webbed up cos no one ever seems to answer

339. bill says:

Where is the store that u have to buy stuff from

340. phillip says:

where is the place where you the power ups

341. M J W says:

The end isn’t *exactly* like the movie, but extremely close. They have to change it to make it video game-able.

The store is on your map, it has a dollar sign to show you where it is.

for abilities like hanging people from lamp posts, you have to buy them at the store. same with the one that lets you web up several people at once.

342. Swingmaster says:

For those who is looking forward to the PC version, I just found out something which could confirms of Spiderman 2 PC version being constructed. The good one not the sucky one. Check out the website listed and observe that thee is a PC version coming soon for this version of spiderman. Which means they are really making it right….

343. jazzyman says:

…….Um,I think you need help.

344. shit says:

thanks M J W!

345. jader says:

WTF!!!!!!!!! HOW DO I GET PASS CHAPTER 9 THE STUPID THING IS STUCK AND ITS COMPLETELY FRUSTRATING

346. olaf says:

det e det bæste spillet noken sinne

347. peter parker says:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaspider man2aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaspider man2 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

348. Crazy boy says:

Brilliant. Doc Ock is realllllllllllllly annoying!

349. The Guru From Gamezville says:

Spiderman 2 is the greatest hero game of all time.The view from the Empire State building is cool.The Web slinging is top class,but The Guru is better!

350. Crazy By says:

Hey Suuper Manb "Your Mother"

351. Crazy Boy says:

Hey Suuper Manb "Your Mother

352. bob the builder says:

does ne1 kno if you can meet black cat after you have completed the game?

353. yoman man says:

That black cat girl has the biggest chest i have ever seen she is so hot in the game i wish you could fight her hahah. do any guys share my opinions on black cat?

354. Mike says:

I am on Chapter 9: When Aliens Attack, I have done the mission for the Daily bugel, but it won’t let my start a new chapter. Could I have missed something out? Can anyone help me please?

355. M J W says:

No, you can’t meet blackcat when the game’s over. For chapter 9, I don’t know what to tell you, lots of other people have had the exact same problem as you, and I don’t know if they ever solved it…

I never had that problem, it worked fine for me. When you leave Mysterio’s apartment, you should get 2000 hero points, and then it should start the next chapter. Maybe you don’t have enough hero points, so you could try getting more of them.

Also, you could try restarting the chapter again, or just save and reload your log and see if it changes.

356. Mike says:

ok, thanks for your help mate, I will give that a go

357. the guys who wants to get game master award says:

how many missions are there for the:

daily bugle

mary jane

pizza deliveries

and is there an easy way of finding the sky scrapertokens

p.s who has received the game master award (non-pc players)

358. the guys who wants to get game master award says:

how many missions are there for the:

daily bugle

mary jane

pizza deliveries

and is there an easy way of finding the sky scrapertokens

p.s who has received the game master award (non-pc players)

359. the guys who wants to get game master award says:

how the f*** do you get to the statue of liberty after you go on the last chapter

360. M J W says:

Hitch a helecopter ride, just shoot a web-line at a Helicopter that’s going in that direction. It’s a pain sometimes to wait and also to get back, but helicopters are the answer.

361. Jack says:

Why is Spiderman2 rated teen.

362. Jack says:

Why is Spiderman2 rated teen.

363. jazzyman says:

I may have the PC version, but my friend has the ps2 version and i would also like to know if there is an easy way to find skyscraper and secret coins. Is there any way?

364. jazzyman says:

The reason he wants them is he wants 100% completion of the game (he wants to see if he CAN turn into doc. ock or change costumes at the clock tower.)

365. M J W says:

I dunno, but if he ever does complete it 100%, tell if you can turn into doc ock. I never heard anywhere that you can, but dunno.

366. shit says:

I beat the game in 2 hours it was easy!!!!!! but i still like it. its still exciting but im having a little problem hanging up burglars on the lightposts? i have gamecube and i already have the upgrade isnt it B B Y A i did it and it only worked once can someone help me?

367. Creep says:

Has anyone played the console version on PC? Does it exist?

368. the guys who wants to get game master award says:

for the guy whos stuck on web hanger.

the upgrade is BBYA but you do need to be standng near a lamp post (it dosent work on trafic lights or trees.) also you need to get all your punches and stuff in, so maybe webbing your enemy would help. if that doesnt work try doing a multi web hammer(BB(Yx6)) and then pressing A in the middle of it. write back if your still screwed.

369. ghjj says:

cghjudxtyrdtrg

370. bob says:

i am the best at spiderman 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

371. M J W says:

I have it for ps2.

For hanging them up on lightposts, I always first grapple them, then smash them against the ground once with my web(as if I were going to start the multi web hammer thing where you keep smashing them from side to side). Then, when they’re on the ground after being smashed once and you’re still connected to them with the web, just press the jump button.

372. jazzyman says:

WAAA JUST HEARING YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT THE CONSOLE VERSION OF SPIDERMAN 2 MAKES ME SAD!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! man, i hope activision makes a revised version…if we only knew….

373. jazzyman says:

Oh and mr. "Creep" the Spiderman 2 console version for PC MIGHT exist but no1 here has played it. I wish it does exist, in fact i wish i was playing it now. *starts crying*

374. Creep says:

:/ Well…Let’s all hope so.

375. hagus says:

i think dis is a GREAT game………..GEEK!!

376. jazzyman says:

Which one the awesome console version? Or the CRAPPY, SUCKY,BORING,EASY,STUPID,RETARTED,PC VERSION??????? Oh and whos the geek?

377. jazzyman says:

Any1 notice that u still cant but the PC version on Activisions site?

I think this means that there will be a revised version.

378. brain says:

after you have saved the people on chapter nine you have to swing to the statue of liberty and you just fall its crap

379. doc ock wanna be says:

is it possible to become doc ock after u have completed the game like u could be green goblin in da first 1. if so i really really want to no!!!

380. doc ock wanna be says:

i think the best move is whirlwind kick as it does loads of dammage(anyone else agree?). i suggest buying it as soon as its in the spidy store.

Ask me any questions and i’ll surgest the best way of doing it.

381. jazzyman says:

Ok wanna be whats the best way to find secret tokens and skyscraper tokens?

382. jazzyman says:

OH and wanna be i have heard that if you get 100% completion (every single medal and you beat the game -duh!-) then supposedly you can go to roosevelt island somewhere and find osme sort of "change coin" if not there then probably at his hideout. IF you ever get 100% complete try these places.

383. doc ock wanna be says:

My advice is to use your map when lookin 4 skyscraper tokens because if u look really closely u see a little dot of yellow where a token is. They r quite hard to see but this help me get the last 15 of mine. Also lookin at night helps as the tokens give of a kind of yellow glow.

As 4 hide out tokens I can only suggest looking in garage doors n near some fire escapes I myself havenโ€™t got them all yet

the secret tokens r in random places so u might as well start lookin!

hope this helps

384. doc ock wanna be says:

do u like whirlwind kick jazzman?

385. M J W says:

whirlwind kick, is that the counter-attack move? if it’s the one I’m thinking of, it’s awesome.

386. jazzyman says:

Well my friend has the ps2 version of it (grrrr) and he has used the whirlwind attack and i think its great. Oh and when you where talking about the hide out tokens, i already know how to get THEM its rather easy, if you use your map you can see red squares on it, thats where an entrance to a hideout is. So how small if this yellow doton the map for the skyscraper tokens?

387. doc ock wanna be says:

the yellow dot is really small but they r there if u look closely

yes it’s the best counter-attack in the game!!

as it dammages multible enemys

do u have a copy of this game or do u have the pc 1 which is different? (jazzman)

thanks 4 tip on hide outs im now ) that much closer 2 100%

388. doc ock wanna be says:

i can’t c any red squares?!?

389. doc ock wanna be says:

soooo anyone need any help?

390. spidey master says:

how can i get 50,000 hero points really quickly

391. doc ock wanna be says:

the best way to get 50,000 hero points is to just keep saving people which may sound boring but keep in mind that 4 each guy u beat u can get up 2 40 hero points which soon builds up. i also surgest doing mary jane/pizza/bugle missions as u get about 1000 hero points each time (sometimes more some times less)i did it in about an hour this way. u could do it by getting skysrcaper/bouy/hideout/secrect tokens but i found it easyer to do it the hero way

392. jazzyman says:

Ok wanna be, the red squares. (if you have the ps2 version) try going to the big glass building. There should be some red squares on your map areound there. If not then i guess the squares r only in the ps2 version (but i dough it) They could be anywhere. My friend gound that alot of them are usually by the ocean (i think).

Oh and when u asked, yes i do have the CRAPPY,SUCKY,BORING,EASY,STUPID,RETARTED PC version. My friend has the ps2 one. Ugh i hope ActiVision does port the console over to the PC i really do.

393. doc ock wanna be says:

by the sound of it i hope they do port the console 2 the pc as the console version is superb!!!!!!!!!!

394. doc ock wanna be says:

i really do wish they have made doc ock a playable character as hes one of my fav villans

395. jazzyman says:

Any1 know why they closed it for a bit?

396. daniel chapman says:

i like the game but there isnt any cheats

but if anyone has any email me chapman532@hotmail.com (oh and tell me where the cheat menu is on the ps2 version)

397. jazzyman says:

MAN! I REALLY HOPE THEY PORT THE CONSOLE VERSION OVER TO THE PC!!! Hmm well i e-mailed activision by the address that some1 gave me (he gave me the support address i found out later) and they said (the support guys that is) that the real office place has not revealed if they will port it. BUT, the good news is that they kept my mail for a letter to port it. If you didnt understand this,then i feel kinda bad, because i dont even understand what im saying.

398. jazzyman says:

Oh and daniel i have heard that when u r making a new game on the ps2 version you can type down TREYARCH backwards (HCRAYERT) and you will get stuff like 44% completion and alot of tokens.

399. jazzyman says: