101 VB.NET 2003 Videos Released onto MSDN

Recently we launched a series of videos about VB.NET onto the Visual Basic Developer Center, releasing them only a few at a time… but now we’ve finished that process and all 101 of the videos are available on the site.

Just a little note: If you experience problems watching these videos, you may wish to try installing the WMP9 codecs (or WMP9 itself, although that is not a requirement) or following the steps in this KB article.

Oh, and for those of you who have asked: Yes, we will make them downloadable at some point, but they aren’t ready in that format yet. The second most common question has been for a CD/DVD of these files… not sure on that one, I think we will, but I don’t have any ETA…

1. sujeewa says:

I have no url

2. Sujeewa says:

Please send me the vedios

3. Sujeewa says:

sdf

sdfsd

sdfgsdf

fdsg

4. Sujeewa says:

i am sujeewa.

Iwant your details.

5. Mick George says:

Duncan,

Either i can’t see the obvious or there isn’t an url to download all of the avi’s?

Thanks,

Mick

6. bill burrows says:

Duncan,

Will you be telling us the names of the "faces" in the title images? I am sure people would be interested 🙂

bill burrows

7. bill burrows says:

Duncan,

Any plans to put them all on a CD or DVD and make them available in that form?

bill burrows

8. Thanks for the linky linky to the KB article. It corrected the problem I was having.

9. Mike D. says:

Maybe I misunderstood something. I watched & rated 5 videos then filled out a form but have not received an email in 5 days. I thought the form said I should receive one within 24 hours. Or will the not-for-resale copy be sent to me? I didn’t see a way to get help with this.

10. Mike D. says:

I didn’t think to check this before I posted. Just found that Hotmail flagged the message as junk email. It had arrived within 24 hours. Thanks.

11. SpiderMan says:

It will be great if MS can provide download or CD of all content.

12. maford says:

Either I did not received the email or my msn put it in the junk mail folder. I have checked and can not find the email. Can you please resend the email

13. I would like to download the movies for off-line viewing. Please make that available.

Thanks

14. I just watched four of the videos – they are excellent!!!

15. Corvus_Raven says:

Yes, off line would be nice. my codecs still not working right..

16. Tim says:

There is a wrong link to the video for handling code snippets.

17. malakomounis says:

i need to download them!change the video mode….because they sack!

18. George R says:

Same Question as the others

Any plans to put them all on a CD or DVD or downloads?

19. Dev says:

Impossible to view videos on my connection. I get this error message:

"We’re sorry, the page you are viewing requires a media player plug-in that is not available for this browser. Plug-ins are available for Netscape 4.7x and the latest version of Microsoft(R) Internet Explorer.Internet Explorer"

I’m using win xp pro, IE6 and wmp9 – all up to date

what plug-in are they referring to?????????????????

20. kmsheff says:

Three things.

1. The "Code Snippets on the ToolBox" video under "Development Environment" doesn’t show the correct video. It gives a lesson on Control Alignment.

2. It would be great if we could download the projects along with the videos. Sometimes seeing all the code isn’t easy and play/pause gets annoying.

3. I love the videos it would be great to see some more. Maybe geared toward GDI. I’d love to see some info on Multipage TIFF images.

21. Chris says:

These are really good tutorials! Here’s another request to be able to download the project source code to examine and try out ourselves.