Visual Basic At The Movies now available…

We just launched a series of videos about VB.NET onto the Visual Basic Developer Center, check them out!

Just a little note: If you experience problems watching these videos, you may wish to try installing the WMP9 codecs (or WMP9 itself, although that is not a requirement) or following the steps in this KB article.

1. Looks good… Not as good as VBTV, but good none the less. I just cant seem to get a scree view properly… it is like the viewable area follows the cursor movement. It could be my machine, but I’m not sure… Anyway, great information.

2. Richard… or anyone else having problems, did you try the suggestions at the bottom of my post?

3. Jim Moser says:

Hi,

I have a Dell running xp and I followed instructions regarding changing of WMP settings, but I still can’t get video to show. Audio is fine, but no picture. I downloaded the wmp9 codecs too.

4. Scott says:

I couldnt get the video to work either, but I installed the WMP9 and it works now. Just installing the codecs did not work.

5. John says:

Why not include the source from the clips on the page?

6. Daniel Lahoff says:

Movies were pretty good after I upgraded to wmp9. Am having touble with the Redemption Code email though. Clicking on the "here" link dumps me to a white page that says: Error = 5 – missing or incorrect input parameter (E=)

Replying to the email gave me a delivery failure.

7. Michael says:

8. Skithas says:

Redemption code doesn’t work. I also keep getting the Error =5 – missing or incorrect input parameter (E=) for the link provided (http://ms.postpublisher.net/P/v3/r.asp?r=T1_Url_0&e=&a=1007)

9. Don says:

The link posted by Skithas worked for me to enter my redemption code. I did not get a link in the original email sent to me.

10. Chris Haas says:

Everything worked fine for me, from viewing with WMP9 to redemption code.

11. alxdotnet says: