Tomorrow I'm at the F#unctional Londoners Meetup at SkillsMatter, doing an informal "deep dive" into the Freebase Type Provider.
Kick off at 6:30 pm,The Skills Matter eXchange, 116-120 Goswell Road, EC1V 7DP, London
Do your home work before the event by reading this blog series and installing and using the Freebase Type Provider
Don Syme will dig into the Freebase type provider! The session will be an informal deep dive into some or all of:
- Take a look at some of its features
- Walk through some of the techniques used in the implementation.
- Using Freebase data from Try F#
- Using Freebase data from Mono + Mac
- Using Freebase data in the data layer of your Web and Windows 8 apps
- How to contribute to the type providers in the FSharpx community project