Regular readers of my blog will know that from time to time I post details of F# jobs. Here is one for today. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
We’re looking for talented, self-motivated developers with a strong interest in functional programming with F# and applying F# in the development of social games that are played by millions of users per day. Successful candidates will go on to help us development new and improve existing F# components as well as adopting F# in new areas going forward.
We currently have an extensible F# slot engine powering our Facebook slots games which are played by more than half a million unique users each day and are amongst the top 30 grossing web apps on Facebook. New games and features are being added constantly, with at least one new game release every two weeks.
We work in a flexible, agile environment, as part of small product focused, multidisciplinary teams empowered to make decisions regarding design, development, testing, deployment and operations. Our approach to development enables rapid iteration, with minimal process friction and a constant focus on
Key Skills: Essential
- Functional programming experience with F#
- Good working knowledge of the .Net framework
- Tools: Visual Studio / Continuous Integration /Unit Testing / Dependency Injection / Source Control
Key Skills: Desirable
- Experience with interoperating F# with C#
- Experience developing in C#
- Appreciation for algorithms
- Understanding of the ACTOR concurrency model
- Degree calibre, preferably Computer Science, Maths or Science degree