Carolyn Miller has just started an F# London Users Group on Meetup, with a good number of initial members! The next meetup is currently planned for April 21 . Enjoy!
[ed: an earlier version of this post mistakenly said Feb 21 ]
F#unctional Londoners is a newly launched meetup group that aims to bring together Londoners with an interest in functional programming with F#.
- Essentials of functional programming and F#
- Assessing what kind of projects F# is well suited for - or not
- Using F# alongside other languages and libraries
- Asynchronous and parallel programming
- Data visualisation
- Scientific programming
- Numerical methods and optimisation
- Financial modelling