Carolyn Miller has just started an F# London Users Group on Meetup, with a good number of initial members! The next meetup is currently planned for April 21 . Enjoy!
[ed: an earlier version of this post mistakenly said Feb 21 ]
F#unctional Londoners is a newly launched meetup group that aims to bring together Londoners with an interest in functional programming with F#.
– Essentials of functional programming and F#
– Assessing what kind of projects F# is well suited for – or not
– Using F# alongside other languages and libraries
– Asynchronous and parallel programming
– Data visualisation
– Scientific programming
– Numerical methods and optimisation
– Financial modelling