Lots of F#-related articles and blogs coming out at the moment. Here are a few that have caught my eye
· Kean Walmsley distributes his Autodesk University (SU) handouts on F#. AU Handouts: AutoCAD® .NET – Developing for AutoCAD® Using F# – Part 1, Part 2
· An encryption algorithm: the Solitaire encryption algorithm, by Sergi Mansilla
· Stephan Tolksdorf announces version 0.7.2 of FParsec, a highly regarded parser combinator library for F#
· Matt Podwysocki on some OO programming techniques in F#
· Luis Diego Fallas on Using the Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF) from F#.