Between Jan 1, 2009 and Aug 31, 2009 we published the following HOTIFX articles\files. I am basing this list on the criteria that the fix was uploaded to our HOTFIX server between those dates:
- 959168 – FIX: The destination file may change if you use the "tf merge" command together with the /baseless and /discard options on a computer that has Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server SP1 installed
- 960965 – FIX: Error message when you run VSSConverter.exe to migrate a Visual SourceSafe database to Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server: "BaseExceptionMessage: An item with the same key has already been added"
- 961267 – FIX: The application crashes when more than approximately 50 users connect to Visual Studio Team System Web Access 2008 SP1
- 967583 – FIX: Error message when you move a folder and then check in the changes in Source Control Explorer in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server SP1: "TF30073: Please contact your administrator"
- 962968 – FIX: You receive one or more error messages when you use a local account to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 TFS or when you try to add a local account to Visual Studio 2008 TFS
- 967483 – A hotfix that enables Team Foundation Server 2008 to work with Expression Studio 3
- 967690 – FIX: Performance of testing decreases after several hours when you run load tests by using team system load testing tools in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 TFS
- 969210 – FIX: Error messages in various reports in Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server Service Pack 1 with SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- 969868 – FIX: When you run a build of a project that is created in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server SP1, some changesets are not detected as expected in the GenCheckinNotesUpdateWorkItems task
- 940295 – FIX: The check-in process may be very slow when you use the Source Control feature in Visual Studio 2005 Team System
NOTE: This was just localization of the same fix – originally published in September of 2007 – into Japanese. 940295 is now available in ENU and JPN.