We have a monthly post on our BLOG which lists the following for the previous month...
- TFS HOTFIXs released by the product group
- TFS knowledge base articles published
- TFS HOTFIXs posted to MSDN Code Gallery
So, here we go for October 2008…
- 948816 – “FIX: You receive an MSB4018 error message when you run a .loadtest file or a .webtest file by using test containers on a Team Foundation Server 2008 Build server”
TFS Knowledge Base Articles Published
- 958450 - “User need to authenticate to access to Team Foundation Server Web Access”
- 959339 – “Could not Connect to TFS after remove and re-install .Net Framework 2.0”
- 959375 – “How to change the Default Web Site port on a Team Foundation Server 2008 Application Tier Machine” (by yours truly <g>)
- 959126 – “Team Foundation Server 2008 SP1 TfsAdminUtil.exe 'ConfigureConnections' fails to properly set ReportServerUri” (also mine).
- 959055 - “Users in custom Team Foundation Server Project-Level Group are unable to add, edit, or access Work Items”
- 957969 – “"Object reference not set to an instance of an object" accessing Active Directory information from TFS Source Control Explorer”
- 958800 - “How to upgrade Team foundation Server 2008 from workgroup to Volume license”
- 958433 – “TF30207: Initialization for plugin Microsoft.ProjectCreationWizard.WorkItemTracking" failed”
- 958365 - “Team Foundation Server Publishers do not have browse permission to reports by default”
TFS HOTFIXs Posted to MSDN Code Gallery
- KB957196 - Checkin event e-mail alert notification doesn't work. I talked about this one in last months report, in the “HOTFIXs Created” section. Now it is available for your downloading/patching enjoyment.