I'll be talking about VSTS next week in the Microsoft Atlanta office with Steve Andrews (an MVP who blogs at www.platinumbay.com) and John Baird (President of Quay, inc.). It's capped at 25 people, but there's still room for next Thursday. You'll need to register first, by filling out the form that's linked to the "Register Now." button, or you can just click here. Here are some of the details:
Adopting Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team System Seminar
Thursday, Oct. 30, 2008
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(Registration begins at 8:30)
1125 Sanctuary Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30009
There is no cost to attend this seminar.
Register for this complimentary seminar and learn how to achieve this by combining the right tools with the right processes.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team System is an integrated application life-cycle management solution comprising tools, processes, and guidance to help your team improve their skills and work more effectively together.
Benefits of VSTS:
· Integrated set of tools for architecture, design, development, database development, and testing
· Team members can seamlessly collaborate and utilize a complete set of integrated tools and guidance at every step of the application lifecycle.
Join us for our complimentary seminar on Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team System to learn more!
· Overview of the new features available in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team System
· Demonstrations, best practices, and discussions on all four role-specific Team Editions in Visual Studio 2008 Team System
· Project management with Team Foundation Server
· Leveraging Team Foundation version control
· Managing the build process with continuous integration and build automation