Today is the third and final day of MIX and the content from earlier in the show is starting to appear online. Here's what I've found so far.
Download some of the tools and CTPs announced at MIX.
Watch the recorded sessions that are available 1-2 days after the session is over. I've found two ways to do this.
- 1. Go to the session browser
- 2. Scroll through the sessions by day and time and click on the session you're interested in
- 3. In the description pane below a session with a recording has a gray play arrow and the session title is a link to the session video
- 1. Go to the MIX09 video site
- 2. Scroll through the videos until you find something interesting, I'm not sure if they're in any order
- 3. When you hover over a session you like, a description appears and you can click either the title of the session or the link that says More to go to the actual video page
The session video pages also have the slides available without the videos.