We have put together a comprehensive set of learning resources for DQS that you can use to quickly understand/learn things about DQS, install/configure it, and then use it.
We understand that you have a lot of questions about DQS, and that’s why we have put together list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) about DQS. Check out the DQS FAQ on technet wiki.
Still have some more questions that weren’t answered in the FAQ? You can let us know about the same either by posting your comments here, or in the DQS FAQ article. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
So, you decided that you are going to try out DQS, and see what it has in store for you.
- See the installation guide or the installation video to know how to install and configure DQS.
- Check out the troubleshooting article that contains issues you might encounter during the installation, and how to fix them on your own.
So, you have installed and configured DQS. Use the following resources to get started with and use DQS:
- DQS Help on MSDN
- DQS Getting-Started Videos
- How Do I: Manage a knowledge base in SQL Server Denali DQS?
- How Do I: Cleanse my data with SQL Server Denali DQS?
- What is a Composite Domain and How Do I use it to cleanse my data with SQL Server Denali DQS?
- How Do I: Cleanse my data with SQL Server Denali SSIS DQS Cleaning Component
- How Do I: Create a Matching Policy with SQL Server Denali DQS?
- How Do I: Match my data with SQL Server Denali DQS?
- Troubleshooting article that contains issues you might encounter while working with DQS, and how to fix them on your own.
- DQS Known Issues
– DQS Team