Those of you that know and use DebugDiag will be pleased to know that a version 1.1 has been released.
- IE7, Vista, and 64-bit Windows compatibility (currently targets only 32-bit processes, but works on 64-bit platforms)
- Leak rule improvements (dump on memory thresholds)
- Leak monitoring improvements ('fasttrack' feature, injection fixes)
- Analysis improvements (Data access components and socket support)
- Custom actions for crash rules (DebugDiag scripts)
- Managed call stack resolution
- Support for managed exceptions (such as System.DivideByZeroException)
- Support for debugger events (such as Module Load and Unload)
- Sample scripts included
You can download it here.
There is also a KB Article about it.