I missed this. In June, Oracle delivered a new beta of its .NET Developer tools. Some highlights:
- VS2005 integration
- Server Explorer, Data Sources Window, the Dataset Designer, and more
- integration with Query Designer
- support for creating and modifying User Defined Types (UDTs)
- smaller install
- support for UDTs
- smarter connection pooling in authenticated connections
- new perfmon counters
- Oracle providers for ASP.NET, including Membership, Role, Session State, profiles, more.
Check out my other posts on Oracle.