Today, we are releasing the June 2018 Security and Quality Rollup.
No new security fixes. See .NET Framework May 2018 Security and Quality Rollup for the latest security updates.
This release contains the following quality and reliability improvements.
- Resolves an issue in deserialization when using a collection, for example, ConcurrentDictionary by ignoring casing. 
Note: Additional information on these improvements is not available. The VSTS bug number provided with each improvement is a unique ID that you can give Microsoft Customer Support, include in StackOverflow commentsor use in web searches.
The Security and Quality Rollup is available via Windows Update, Windows Server Update Services, and Microsoft Update Catalog.
You can get the update via the Microsoft Update Catalog. For Windows 10, .NET Framework updates are part of the Windows 10 Monthly Rollup.
|Product Version||Security and Quality Rollup KB|
|Windows 10 1709 (Fall Creators Update)||Catalog
|.NET Framework 3.5||4284819|
|.NET Framework 4.7.1||4284819|
|Windows 10 1703 (Creators Update)||Catalog
|.NET Framework 3.5||4284874|
|.NET Framework 4.7, 4.7.1||4284874|
|Windows 10 1607 (Anniversary Update)
Windows Server 2016
|.NET Framework 3.5||4284880|
|.NET Framework 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1||4284880|
The last few .NET Framework Monthly updates are listed below for your convenience:
- .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup for Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803)
- .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup for Windows 10 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup for Windows 10
- .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup
- .NET Framework May 2018 Security and Quality Rollup