Want to get a store registration for free and win a lot of prizes? Here is what you can do:
How does it work?
Publish your app to the Windows Store and/or Windows Phone Store between
December 20, 2012 through February 28, 2013 to qualify for the following rewards:
· A Store registration reimbursement* AND a copy of Halo 4 for Xbox 360!
· A chance to win one of 12 Xbox 360 consoles with Kinect. The more apps you enter, the more chances you'll have to win.
· The Grand Prize: Three devs with the best apps will win an ultimate backstage pass to Microsoft Studios and spend the day with the Windows 8 Games Studios team—makers of Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 and XBOX-enabled games!
*Store Registration Reimbursement Terms: Current Windows Store and Windows Phone Store subscribers, members of DreamSpark, BizSpark, or MSDN are not eligible. Reimbursement will be awarded in the form of a Gift Card ($49 for Windows Store or $99 for Windows Phone Store). Limit one (1) reimbursement per Store per person. For full details, eligibility, and entry deadlines, see Official Rules.
Who is eligible?
Below is a summary. READ THE FULL T&Csfor all the details.
You are eligible to enter this contest if you meet the following requirements at time entry:
· You are a student, hobbyist, or professional developer in the field of software technology; and
· You are a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia 18 years of age or older;
· While there is no limit to the number of apps you can submit in this promotion, each app you submit to a single platform must be substantially unique and different. If you publish one (1) specific app on both platforms, you will receive two (2) entries.