If you’re a woman looking for like-minded communities to join, come down to the meetup on May 30, 2012 Wednesday evening at 7 pm.
Please note, you do not have to be a registered Fluent Conference attendee to participate in this meetup.
In addition to great networking, you’ll hear lightning pitches from representatives of groups, companies, and projects seeking new participants, including:
- Doris Chen, Microsoft Developer Evangelist
- Kimberly Bryant, Black Girls Code
- Lynn Root, Women Who Code
- Rachel Myers and Emily Nakashima, RailsBridge
- Rupa Dachere, CodeChix
- Simon St. Laurent and Mary Treseler, writing for O’Reilly
- Sukrutha Raman Bhadouria, Bay Area Geek Girl Dinners
- Suzanne Axtell, O’Reilly Media
Space is limited, so please RSVP.
If you’re a spokesperson/organizer of a community and would like to pitch your group at this meetup, contact Suzanne Axtell: firstname.lastname@example.org
See more information at Women’s Communities Meetup.