Developers today keep hearing a lot about HTML5, but many don’t know what it actually means or is truly capable of. If they want to learn about it, their choices are limited; they can either pick up a book or attend an expensive conference that often only scratches the surface. The HTML5 Web Camp is the opportunity to connect with designers and developers and show them what’s possible, and how they can start using it today.
Microsoft’s 2-day Web Camps are events designed to teach you all about developing web application using HTML5, WebMatrix, and more. This event is a unique opportunity, partnering classroom learning on day one and with hands-on labs on day two, and leveraging experts to help you build new and exciting websites. The 2-day Web Camps are completely free! No matter your expertise in web development, these Web Camps are the perfect opportunity to get hands-on experience and ‘unleash your coding genius’.
Here are a few sample topics that will cover in the Web Camps:
- Introduction to HTML 5
- Web Development with HTML5
- Adding Video, Sound, Canvas, SVG and Animations With HTML 5
- IE9 and HTML 5 – Your Site Never Looked So Good!
- Best Practices for HTML5
- It’s Your Web – Microsoft Web Platform Overview
- Building Helpers for Microsoft WebMatrix
- Packaging and Releases Components with NuGet
Register Now as Space is limited!