I am pleased to announce that the hands-on labs (HOLs) for the Office 2010 Training Course modules on Channel 9 have been updated to include Visual Basic code samples as well! So now VB developers can work the Office 2010 HOLs in their preferred programming language.
A very special thanks to the Visual Studio team for their contribution to this!
- Getting Started with Office 2010 Development Lab
- Office 2010 UI Customization Lab
- Client Workflow Lab
- Security and Deployment Lab
- Business Connectivity Services Lab
- Open XML Programming Lab
- Office 2010 Service Applications Lab
If you don’t have a development environment for Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010, see my blog post here.
And don’t forget, you can download the source and the lab document from the HOL web page as well.
VB developers – enjoy!