Well it’s been a really good run for these past several years having the opportunity to evangelize the Identity and Access technologies on the Microsoft platform. And it has been my sincere pleasure to not only work with my Microsoft Identity colleagues, but with so many customers and partners around AD, AD LDS, AD FS and Windows Authorization Manager as well. But now my evangelism focus is shifting to another set of Microsoft technologies – I’ll have more on that in an upcoming post. Therefore, as I transition away from Identity and Access I’d like to simply say:
- The show must go on… Although I’ll no longer be hosting The Id Element, the show will continue so be sure to stay tuned to Channel 9!!
- My best to the Microsoft Federated Identity team as they push on to ship a great set of Geneva technologies.
- Thanks to all that have been the source behind so many of these blog posts due to your writing, interviews, technical expertise, etc.
- Thanks to all that have followed this blog, but as mentioned, you’ll see it transition shortly to a new focus. If it fits your interest, stay on board.
- And a special thanks to Vittorio – it’s been great working with you! I’ll still be reading Vibro.NET!