This week Microsoft has released an updated version of the Azure SDK and also the Azure Tools for Visual Studio. Looking to fix a number of bugs and speed performance.
Updates to the VS Tools for azure as mentioned on the download page for the Jan CTP are:
- Addressed top customer bugs.
- Resolved hang and performance issues on run and debug.
- Fixed issue with "Publish" of large projects.
- Added support to debug Silverlight in a Web Role.
- Better storage services integration
- Error messages when there are Service Configuration or Service Definition errors
Links to the downloads:
Azure SDK Jan 2009 CTP here
Azure Tools for Visual Studio 2009 CTP here