On May 18th 2010 come along to the Microsoft Silicon Valley campus in Mountain View, CA and learn about, and implement Web API’s using, the Open Data Protocol. In addition to presentations you’ll also have hands-on time to explorer the concepts presented and so bring your laptop and be ready to experiment.
During the morning attendee’s will learn about:
- OData introduction along with the ecosystem of products that support the protocol.
- Implementing and consuming OData services.
- Hosting OData services in the Cloud with Windows Azure.
- Monetizing OData services via Microsoft codename “Dallas”.
- Real-world tips and tricks to consider when developing OData services.
While the afternoon will feature an open discussion and hands-on coding time to experiment with ideas and uses for OData in current / future projects.
Douglas Purdy and Jonathan Carter are traveling the world to bring the OData roadshow to developers and architects and you can register for the Mountain View, CA event or any of the other roadshow's here.
I’ll be at the Microsoft Silicon Valley campus on May 18th and look forward to seeing you there!!!