SharePoint Server 2019 was introduced at SharePoint Conference North America.
Using the cloud as a baseline, there are the most compelling communications and collaborative experiences to customers of SharePoint 2019, including the introduction of Communications Sites, Team News, and modern Team Sites. Also, users can get support for reliable access to their documents – anywhere, anytime.
- Platform enhancements – SharePoint Server 2019 provides new native support for hybrid scenarios that can be configured during users deployment
- Business process improvements – Office 365 is investing in supporting the use of process automation and forms technologies such as Microsoft PowerApps and Flow to connect with users on-premises data with 2019
- Modern Sites, Pages, Lists, and Libraries
- Team News
- SharePoint Home
- Communication Sites
- OneDrive Sync Client
- Improved hybrid support and scenarios
- New developer options
- Improved support for business process with PowerApps and Flow
SharePoint Server 2019 will be generally available to customers in H2 CY18. SharePoint Server 2019 Preview will be available to customers in Summer 2018.