- Instructions on how to enter form part of the conditions of entry. By participating entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
- The promoter is Microsoft Pty Limited, ACN 002 589 460 of 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, New South Wales, 2113.
- Qualifying apps must be published between Aug 31st 2012 and 12 midnight EST Nov 2nd, 2012.
- Publish 3 new apps for a Nokia Lumia 710 (limited to first 50 developers to publish 3 apps) or 4 new apps for a Nokia Lumia 800 (limited to first 10 developers to publish 4 apps). The offer is limited to 1 phone per developer.
- The sooner you publish your new apps the sooner you’ll receive your phone.
- Apps must be new and published to the public marketplace and excludes updates to existing apps.
- This offer is only open to Australian based developers who submit apps to an Australian registered Windows Phone Marketplace account.
- For budgeting purposes, this offer is limited to 10 x Nokia Lumia 800s and 50 x Nokia Lumia 710s and is limited to 1 phone per developer.
- There are a number of promotions in progress with Nokia in Australia; the apps submitted for this challenge must differ from those submitted elsewhere. ie no double counting.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize does not include:
- a. Any standard or other call or data costs billed by a mobile operator/service provider.
- b. Any associated costs billed by a mobile operator/service provider.
- Successful entrants will be notified via email.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the promoter and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any prize.
- Before the prize is awarded, the winner will be required to sign a form to release the promoter from and indemnify the promoter against, any and all liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
- Any costs associated with entering the challenge are the responsibility of the entrant.
- The promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.
By signing this document, you agree to these Terms and Conditions for the Nokia Windows Phone Challenge #20120229.
Title (Mr, Miss, Ms, Mrs, Doctor etc.)
Make and Model of Device
IMEI Number of Device