See Registration Section Below…
Are you interested in Windows Phone 7 Development? Are you keen to get ahead of the competition to create apps for the Windows Phone 7?
Windows Phone 7 is a fresh exciting mobility platform and potentially a land of opportunity for killer apps! These “Free of Charge” workshops are designed to take your skills to the next level beyond the online training kits and helps you explore some more complex scenarios.
To get involved, you need Silverlight/WPF, C# .NET Framework skills and you should have completed a subset of hands on labs from the following:
- Windows Phone 7 Training Kit
- Windows Phone 7 Jump Start Training
- Windows Phone Design Day Recordings
The workshop will be run by Nick Randolph from BuiltToRoam. Nick is a Microsoft Mobility MVP (Most Valuable Professional) and he has considerable experience in the mobile and development industry.
- Session 1: Introduction and Windows Phone User Experience Overview
- Session 2: Animation, Orientation and Overlays
- Session 3: Application Lifecycle, Navigation, Application Tiles and Notification
- Session 4: Tasks and Touch
- Session 5: Working with the Accelerometer, Sounds and Location
- Session 6: Connecting and Consuming the Web
- Session 7: Retrieving, Storing and Synchronizing Data
- Session 8: Silverlight Analytics, Unit Testing and other Frameworks
- Session 9: Security, Authentication and Round Up
When/Where and Registration:
- Melbourne: 20th-21st September
- Sydney: 23rd-24th September
- Adelaide: 27th-28th September
- Brisbane: 29th-30th September
We look forward to seeing you there!
Windows Phone Team
PS – please register soon as places are limited